Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I"m looking for the armor on the right in the image any idea's as to what its name is or where i can find it?

http://tesnexus.com/...-1289738234.jpg

Looks like Shell of the Artifice.

Specifically, my UFF version.

AurianaValoria1: I like to use cgtextures.com for stock texture resources. The best thing about it is that it's free.

Are you going to be creating a silver version for HGEC body?or is there already a silver version for hgec?

Edited by Telogenesis

Are you going to be creating a silver version for HGEC body?or is there already a silver version for hgec?

If you want to use the chain version, it'll work with HGEC because no skin is showing. Otherwise, it's very easy to assign the silver textures to the HGEC version with Nifskope. That particular silver texture is only in my version, but really all I did was desaturate the original textures in Photoshop and scribble some parts with a purple brush.

Hiya,

I'm looking for the BBB conversion of these two mods: R18PN Lingerie Set and R18PN 05 - Bs Bondage set for HGEC

As well as a standalone .kf file for "seductive idle pose BBB converted" (file name "seductiveidleb.kf"), not the one found in nexus, that one is dependent on a .esp plugin which is highly glitchy and incompatible with other animation mods. File size shouldn't be 110kb.

Video of BBB converted R18PN Lingerie Set: [video link]

Video of BBB converted Bs Bondage set: [video link]

Video of "seductive idle pose BBB version": [video link]

Unfortunately in all three cases the video uploader did not share where to get the BBB version, he only linked to the original non-BBB versions by the creators.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Heartcloud

Hiya,

I'm looking for the BBB conversion of these two mods: R18PN Lingerie Set and R18PN 05 - Bs Bondage set for HGEC

As well as a standalone .kf file for "seductive idle pose BBB converted" (file name "seductiveidleb.kf"), not the one found in nexus, that one is dependent on a .esp plugin which is highly glitchy and incompatible with other animation mods. File size shouldn't be 110kb.

Anyway both sets of clothing are part of Saayas collection here's the link

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34391

Unfortunately in all three cases the video uploader did not share where to get the BBB version, he only linked to the original non-BBB versions by the creators.

Thanks in advance!

Hey nice using my videos for a reference. The bbb meshes are part of Saayas collection here

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34391

This is the idle

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35292

:thumbsup:

Hiya,

Thanks in advance!

The R18PN Lingerie Set, the Bs Bondage Set, and many others can be found in Saaya's BBB Compilation here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34391

Not sure where that specific animation can be found.

EDIT: And apparently I'm too slow at replying. :P

Edited by jchar42

Hiya,

Thanks in advance!

Dang It Too Slow !

Edited by LaughingVampire