Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know where the "Improve [City]" texture mods can be found? There's only four on here Bravil, Chorrol, Bruma and Skingrad, but I know there was more - I most definitely know there used to be a Cheydinhal one, but for some reason it, along with a few others, has vanished from Nexus; the old link just leads to a "No file exists for this ID" error. :(

As far as I know, that person has not been active for some time.

I've seen a few different texture replacements for the cities on other sites, but those were not hi resolution replacements.

Might just be better off using a combination of Quarl's and better cities.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where the "Improve [City]" texture mods can be found? There's only four on here Bravil, Chorrol, Bruma and Skingrad, but I know there was more - I most definitely know there used to be a Cheydinhal one, but for some reason it, along with a few others, has vanished from Nexus; the old link just leads to a "No file exists for this ID" error. :(

Thankyouthankyouthankyou. :)

I remember seeing a "High Ordinator" or "Hand of Almalexia" armor somewhere, but I can't find it on TESNexus using the advanced search. Can anyone help? I remember it had the long, white skirt like in Morrowind.

I remember seeing a "High Ordinator" or "Hand of Almalexia" armor somewhere, but I can't find it on TESNexus using the advanced search. Can anyone help? I remember it had the long, white skirt like in Morrowind.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28245, http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28246 Might be in one of those

Here it is: HerHandsArmor

I loved to wear that armor in Morrowind :biggrin:

...but now this purple color... -...i don't know... :unsure:

edit: ...I forgot the Her Hands Armor - Fix

edit2:

... in this moment I've found out, that the Ordinator Companion-Mod for Morrowind is yours! ...a little late, i know :blush:

...unfortunately I have never used it - I was a lone wolf in Morrowind...

Have fun

Edited by Tobjoern

Here it is: HerHandsArmor

I loved to wear that armor in Morrowind :biggrin:

...but now this purple color... -...i don't know... :unsure:

edit: ...I forgot the Her Hands Armor - Fix

edit2:

... in this moment I've found out, that the Ordinator Companion-Mod for Morrowind is yours! ...a little late, i know :blush:

...unfortunately I have never used it - I was a lone wolf in Morrowind...

Have fun

That's it! Thanks so much! :)

And yes, Faeryn is mine. I love him to pieces. :D You should try him out sometime. :P

hihi,

anyone knows the outfit on this SS?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/37794-1-1301853048.jpg

Ty for help :)

That's a mixed outfit, which contains a lot of content made from Poser/Daz models. It's therefore probably a private mashup.