Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can anyone help me with where the dragons come from? Id love to have those flying around !

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25612-5-1247811552.jpg

You and everyone else on nexus. xD Those dragons are by someone who goes by the name of Ancient Laws and most of their dragon mods are private between them and some friends - including those. From what I understand those are mainly for show anyway, like they barely move and are just for screenshots - like props.

Don't know if this Dragons are for you, but I have this one flying around. The dragon in the foreground looks like a reworked version of Maigrets Tiamat compagnon dragon here and here

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone help me with where the dragons come from? Id love to have those flying around !

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25612-5-1247811552.jpg

You and everyone else on nexus. xD Those dragons are by someone who goes by the name of Ancient Laws and most of their dragon mods are private between them and some friends - including those. From what I understand those are mainly for show anyway, like they barely move and are just for screenshots - like props.

Don't know if this Dragons are for you, but I have this one and this one flying around. The dragon in the foreground looks like a reworked version of Maigrets Tiamat compagnon dragon here and here

In case anyone wonders, those versions of Tiamat are both mine and translated with permission. I don't have them personally uploaded anywhere at the present because I'm not happy with either of them. I won't elaborate here, it's not the place and would need some explanation, but version 1.0 works fine except for annoyingly loud hard coded sounds, and version 1.1 has issues for anyone not using an older version of MMM. I can't do anything about it even if I wanted to at the moment. Computer issues.

Anyway, they are only small companions, not rideable.

Actually they are based on the Akatosh Dragon Mount mod (only the model being different) and therefore act and react the same with the same set of commands.

Been looking for this, like, forever.

I know there's one that resembles this one in a pack. But that lacks the tail and the floating objects. And I want them D:

Oh, I'm pretty sure its a rip, so if you're scared of being banned do let me know with pm.

p.s: Just curious, the mods on angelvalley aren't ports, right?

Actually they are based on the Akatosh Dragon Mount mod (only the model being different) and therefore act and react the same with the same set of commands.

By chance do you know where i might get the model?

I've been trying to find Sickleyield's Better Armors for Fantasy Figures, but as far as I can tell it used to be on tessource and unforgotten realms, and the links to it don't work any more. Is there anything else like this out there, or can you help me find them? It's the closest thing I've found to the Morrowind Divine Domina armors, only for oblivion.

Thanks!