ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

can someone link me more real high heels except the ones you find by searching "high heels" in tesnexus search?

i did search all nexus but i cant find anymore REAL high heels that works with real high heels system! would be really happy if someone can suggest me some new ones, thanx!

BUMP, im sure there is more and ppl know here it is, just need the right person to see it :D

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone link me more real high heels except the ones you find by searching "high heels" in tesnexus search?

i did search all nexus but i cant find anymore REAL high heels that works with real high heels system! would be really happy if someone can suggest me some new ones, thanx!

BUMP, im sure there is more and ppl know here it is, just need the right person to see it :D

I think the reason why there are not too many people answering is because the high heels system causes massive FPS drops for a lot of people. I used it for some time, but in spite of all the so called fixes it made my game unplayable :(

I think the reason why there are not too many people answering is because the high heels system causes massive FPS drops for a lot of people. I used it for some time, but in spite of all the so called fixes it made my game unplayable :(

really? O.o

nothing like that happened to me even a little bit o.O

There's actually a tweak someone came up with to reduce the FPS drop to practically zero. If you look in the comments made on the mod's Nexus entry you'll find a modified .esp they made. It works like a charm for me, hopefully it does the same for you if you don't already have it.

As for the heels using this system, there aren't that many unfortunately... I'm not sure if you already have these, but you can find a small pack here. The site contains some adult content though, just a heads up.

Edited by Atned

I have searched all over the place for the outfit worn in this picture, even places I don't know the language of. Can someone help me identify and locate what ever outfit this is?

The Image

The outfit,as well as the hair,are from apachii goddes store

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13437

the outfit u look for is sold by wadjet (she's in the egyptian door in the basement)

I have searched all over the place for the outfit worn in this picture, even places I don't know the language of. Can someone help me identify and locate what ever outfit this is?

The Image

The outfit,as well as the hair,are from apachii goddes store

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13437

the outfit u look for is sold by wadjet (she's in the egyptian door in the basement)

You know, I had a feeling this one be one of those outfits that would be right under my nose. It just so happened to be part of a mod I've had installed for months. Thanks for your help. :D