ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

anyone seen this katana mod http://oblimemo.borialis.org/wp-content/up...8/03/up4996.jpg the very same one with all that high rez detail, its absolutely beautiful artwork

The screenshot doesn't work for me (it says 403 Forbidden) so I'm going to do a wild guess: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5704

haha very nice guess that it is ;) cheers

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Face lift for my redguard lady vampire!

My beloved female redguard got really ugly when she was turned into a vampire! Is there any way I can give her a nice face lift, and sort of adapt the shape of her face to her new age? It looks absurd, like an old man's head.

I've been playing vanilla vanilla oblivion, with no expansions or mods whatsoever. I just downloaded face exchange lite, but it doesn't seem to allow me to paste a face upon a character that's a vampire, and not being able to edit the face in real time gets time-consuming. Besides, I don't want to redo all the quests that I've done since I became a vampire.

plz, instruct me on how to use FEL to enhance the looks of my lady vampire, or find me a better face mod.

EDIT: Ok, I found a gender change command that helped out a bit, having a male head attached to a male body looks a lot better than the other alternative.

The rest of this post is from the Gender Change thread, but since it's related I thought I could insert it here and see if any modders could help me out.

"I went from female to male, and everything seems to work out just fine... except for first person. It seems as if the camera is placed wrong, so my shoulders or sleeves are sometimes visible "from within" while in first person, and when using a weapon, it's hovering with no arm holding it.

Do you now of any fix for this? I think it has to do with my new character being taller than it was when he was a she, so if anybody knows how to insert new camera settings I'd be one happy gamer.

plzkthx in advance."

Face lift for my redguard lady vampire!

My beloved female redguard got really ugly when she was turned into a vampire! Is there any way I can give her a nice face lift, and sort of adapt the shape of her face to her new age? It looks absurd, like an old man's head.

I've been playing vanilla vanilla oblivion, with no expansions or mods whatsoever. I just downloaded face exchange lite, but it doesn't seem to allow me to paste a face upon a character that's a vampire, and not being able to edit the face in real time gets time-consuming. Besides, I don't want to redo all the quests that I've done since I became a vampire.

plz, instruct me on how to use FEL to enhance the looks of my lady vampire, or find me a better face mod.

EDIT: Ok, I found a gender change command that helped out a bit, having a male head attached to a male body looks a lot better than the other alternative.

The rest of this post is from the Gender Change thread, but since it's related I thought I could insert it here and see if any modders could help me out.

"I went from female to male, and everything seems to work out just fine... except for first person. It seems as if the camera is placed wrong, so my shoulders or sleeves are sometimes visible "from within" while in first person, and when using a weapon, it's hovering with no arm holding it.

Do you now of any fix for this? I think it has to do with my new character being taller than it was when he was a she, so if anybody knows how to insert new camera settings I'd be one happy gamer.

plzkthx in advance."

Read this. It's known bug. There're several vampire overhaul MODs or 'bug-fix' MODs. You may search for them. For Example:

1. Vampire Aging Disabled

2. Vampire Face Bug Fix

3. Vampire Race Disabler

I am looking for a mod, but not to download it because the creator deleted it because of problems

this is it http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...ail&id=4063

I'm actually looking for the forum thread or website about it,

if there still is a way to download it, I would like that too, but I know it got bugs

I hope someone can help me, because that mod looks so frikkin' awesome

Hi dudes, I am looking for "Utility belt mod" by Cethegus. that wouldnt be a problem, but Cethegus deleted his profile and all his things went to hell....does somebody have it ? can somebody reupload it ? thank you !

Have a look at Bane's profile on PES..: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...gory_show_all=1

In his stores upgrades he put in some Cethegus' stuff..