ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I know this exists and i know where it is but i dont know how to download it,it's akaviri nodachi 2h,it replaces akaviri daikatanas with black daikatanas,but everytime i download it it's either purple or invisible and i want it to come out perfect. :wallbash:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, I am looking for an equipment mod that I have been searching for so long and I just can't find it. You know of Spawn ? The hero of some comic books of Todd McFarlane. Well, I am a huge fan of that character, he have so much style and power that I can hardly believe it to exist (I may be exaggerating a little :P)... Well, if anyone know where to find it, please post a link or something :) I would be happy and thankful.

Note: Sorry if I may have a bad english.

Hi people,

I'm looking for a mod my bro had that adds a spell that will call your horse. If you find it Plz tell, I need it badly because I have probloms with horses running off on me during quests.

>12vschutte< :bunny:

Hi people,

I'm looking for a mod my bro had that adds a spell that will call your horse. If you find it Plz tell, I need it badly because I have probloms with horses running off on me during quests.

>12vschutte< :bunny:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2219 (callsteed 2.5+saddlebags)

I'm looking for a dodge/flip animation mod where you hold the block key and tap a directional key plus jump.

This mod causes the player to cartwheel in the chosen direction.

I know it exists because I did have it, but I cannot remember the name of the mod to retrive it.

I have deadly reflex, sephs new animations and acrobatics.

I'm looking for a dodge/flip animation mod where you hold the block key and tap a directional key plus jump.

This mod causes the player to cartwheel in the chosen direction.

I know it exists because I did have it, but I cannot remember the name of the mod to retrive it.

I have deadly reflex, sephs new animations and acrobatics.

are you sure you don't mean the standard animation you can do when your acrobatics is high??

try that first cheat it to 100 or so :P