Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah i forgot. also, can you find a mod that lets you have flying ships? I know I saw one on TESnexus awhile back, but it was a German version. Can you find the English translation, or else another one?

Gawd...! I want those face textures!

I already have high rez resolution textures for Exnem and I believe the face textures in in Omake folder but when I copied them to my Oblivion folder, I can't see the difference...or is it only me? hmm

Well the way I used head textures not Exnem ones, I use custom head textures for Ren's high rez head textures something called Head_.dds and Head_n.dds I replaced those in Ren's Head texture folder with high rez Japanese ones and it shows in game the face and lips all high rez, to use face textures you just have to backup your old ones, or rename them then copy over the head textures that you want to use in the right folders, such as Ren, or Imperial, dark elf etc.. I usually use Ren's one cause most of my characters are mystic elf's. I tried various head textures and it changes the lips quality. so for better lips slightly higher rez is needed for the head textures.

Those face textures were very cool, on that Japanese site and I think we could download it if it exists, but I saw a disturbing comment http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

they said

=====================

English speaker get out.

I am sorry. This web page is described in Japanese.I don't know English very well. I am sorry. This web page is described in Japanese.I don't know English very well.

Questions other than Japanese are not answered at all . Questions other than Japanese are not answered at all. Questions other than Japanese are not answered at all. Questions other than Japanese are not answered at all.

we do not like you We do not like you

=================

I don't know if thats how every Japanese person views other countries and whether or not its the site owner that said it, but how sad people think that way is why their mods are separated from ours to download.

Why cant we all share?

Well i saved these screen shots a while back and i forgot where i found them, and i did not at the time wish to play a ninja so i did not grab the mod.

Anyone able to help me out with the mod name/location? Or at least to let me know if its a private project that is not released so i can quit trying to find it?

I have the Pizz ninja mod, which is very very nice, but not quite this darker more evilish assassin type look and thats what im hoping to get.

Shinobi/Shinobu/ninja armor

Also the brotherhood retextures are nice, dark, evilish of course, but also not the look im hoping to get for a new character.

Many thanks for trying. Ive been searching for a while and the obvious word combinations are failing on the various mod sights, and google...