Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey. :smile:

I'm searching for some mods (This topic was is in this forum area, but I figured this would be the best place to ask.)

You know the Guard Sex mod? (Don't yell at me. >_>) Well, I've been unable to find other mods similar to it, like the text box thing where the act is done? And those Japanese mod animations, I can't speak Japanese and therefore I'm hopeless at searching their communities, I would really appreciate any help offered to locate these mods. :thanks:

hey all. I'm looking for a mod that lets you equip your Quiver on you beltish area. the normal place clases with an animation mod i have (DMC stylish), i had the mod awhile ago but i had to reinstalll my computer and i cant find it. can anyone link it to me please?

:thanks:

~Jacob

Hey guys, I really need help finding a mod that I used ages ago. I'm starting to play again and I miss it :P.

It makes the monster spawns like 2 or 3 times bigger. (instead of having 3 goblins outside a cave, you find 6 or more). Its really fun, if someone could find it I'd really appreciate it. If the effect is part of a bigger mod, feel free to link it too.

Could someone tell me what armor mod is used in this screenshot?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/1...-1215557750.JPG

I have the helm, just wondering about the armor.

I know you're not supposed to ask if a mod exists, but, is there a way to change your character's height and size?

It looks like Pale_riders Paladin Equipment to me along with Pale Riders Paladin Armor with a tweak by Sintaker

Dunno aobut the hight tho

I know you're not supposed to ask if a mod exists, but, is there a way to change your character's height and size?

I'm positive it's possible, i just dont remember the command.. But it's something like "player.scale ##" i think.. Try finding a full list of oblivion console commands.

On to my question, I used to have a retextured dark orcish armour, But i cant seem to find it anymore.. Anyone care to help?