Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Is there any mods that make the hands of female charas smaller? And a mod that makes low level mobs only have on level appropriate gear? So you dont go into the the ruins outside the sewers and find tons of glass and daedric armour on the bandits. O.o

I also saw a screenie somewhere around here that had a girl with a pair of wings, but they looked like something a teenage girl would wear... kind of plush-looking... stylized, they looked more like an accessory than something for flying.

http://www.animecollectibles.com/acnew/ac_...ush%20Kero-chan

Something like that.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any mods that make the hands of female charas smaller? And a mod that makes low level mobs only have on level appropriate gear? So you dont go into the the ruins outside the sewers and find tons of glass and daedric armour on the bandits. O.o

I also saw a screenie somewhere around here that had a girl with a pair of wings, but they looked like something a teenage girl would wear... kind of plush-looking... stylized, they looked more like an accessory than something for flying.

http://www.animecollectibles.com/acnew/ac_...ush%20Kero-chan

Something like that.

This one will modify the arrmor that the bandits have:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...tail&id=150

I'm trying to find a UI "User Interface" That is exactly like the original with 1 exception. In the juornal/inventory/stat/whatever term you want to call it, its the tab button screen, when you select the different tabs, the one you are in has a colored and the others are still their bland original, same as the actual tab color. I saw 1 like that shortly after Oblivion was released but I haven't seen it since. The closest I've come is the Dark UI which while beautyful, isn't my taste.

Hi, everyone! Does any of you have the mod " The wizard shop "? Because I downloaded it some months ago but now the link has been deleted and I accidentally removed it in the recycle bin! I thank you in advance and hope that some of you can help me. PS: I will link my email address if you confirm to have that mod. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks:

Okay, this has been driving me nuts for some time now. I don't play them but I want to make my game complete and I can't seem to find a Khajiit texture that works with HGEC body. This wouldn't bug me so much if it weren't for I switched over to the HGEC clothing replacement and all the femal Khajiits I talk to that wear clothing with skin showing such as their arms or colarbones looks well, funky.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.