Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im looking for a mod for vampirism....but it had stuff like blood points, where when you feed you gain points and doing things like being out in the sun drained these points, but there were also abilities that could use these points up like one with regeneration. I saw it once, but i didnt download it and now i cant find it....

Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to hire guards?

Because my puny merchant of a character cannot handle these blasted bandits coming at her all day. I need a meatsheild, but I would rather hire one.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there. :)

I was wondering if you can help me locate a mod, I imagine it would have the same name as the Morrowind version, but it's known as Simple Prostitution System. The link referenced to the mod is on page 124, but I didn't know the name of it, now that I do, I figured it would be easier to find, I unfortunately haven't found it yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

Trust me on this that mod does not exist, that web site is nothing but a slam about oblivion.

Something awful is just a trash site, nothing you see there exists.

THa name of the mod for morrowind was "The love Mod", made 3 girls available as prostitutes in the hours of earthly delights, there was also another where you could by sex slaves.

But if you are desperate, google hookers of oblivion.