Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anybody here still have SaintK's "Rush Attack System"? I was asked for it in the comments for one of my videos and I actually have the mod installed, but the zip archive I downloaded back then is gone. Now I don't know how many files were originally in there <.< And since the mod is gone from the Nexus... *sigh* :(

You could collect the files with Tes4Files

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know the author has either released them or shared them before because I am seeing them across dozens of videos on YouTube showcasing other mods but they'll have these spell effect retextures going and they'll credit the author, xolitaire, with their creation. But I cannot seem to find them anywhere!!

Yup, I am xolitaire, I am sorry for the confusion. XD And I did not realise that the spells are used by other vidders O.o I have never seen them in other peoples videos before! xD Must investigate.

You could collect the files with Tes4Files

Ah! Right, I could try that. Thank you! Still I think it's sad that SaintK's stuff is gone :(

Raaah. And now I want to know if anyone ever made Lulu's outfit from FF10 for Oblivion. Please forgive me for asking a "does this mod exist" question, but I have the nagging feeling I have seen this somewhere and just don't remember where.

Edited by chakaru11

Hey guys, I was looking for Mktsang's Crusader and found out about it being removed. Could someone please send me a link to a mirror, or perhaps be be really nice and upload a copy for me instead? Edited by ragegamer

i recall a mod for suits (fedora style and some new-age look...

Hi robanybody,

I don't now if this is exactly what you are searching for. :unsure:

The only mod(s) I found and that would correspond a bit to your request is pale_riders Hat Collection, and maybe SORs hats. But in relation to the comments to SORs hats, it seems your ears and hair will dissapear when equipping these.

- edit...and here some vests: UFF_RM Elegant Vests. :)

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern. :)

Edited by Tobjoern

Hey,

If anyone is familiar with Apachii Goddess Store you might know that on the lower level is a godess who sells bows. The ones in particular i am curious about are the Shining Glass Bows, i believe there is a shining silver bow and shining purple bow wich are both already enchanted. And one shining glass bow wich is unenchanted.

Now what i am looking for is for a way to get the shining purple and or silver bow as unenchanted bows. Does anybody have that?

If not, is it possible to edit them in the CS?

Please note i am a noob when it comes to CS, but i can follow a tutorial xD

Hey,

If anyone is familiar with Apachii Goddess Store you might know that on the lower level is a godess who sells bows. The ones in particular i am curious about are the Shining Glass Bows, i believe there is a shining silver bow and shining purple bow wich are both already enchanted. And one shining glass bow wich is unenchanted.

Now what i am looking for is for a way to get the shining purple and or silver bow as unenchanted bows. Does anybody have that?

Using my equipment converter, you can copy the looks of the bow onto any other bow. A daedric one for instance.

Link is in my signature.

Hey,

Easiest way to do it would be to create a new ESP file that adds those bows in unenchanted form.

You don't even need dependency on the goddess store, just make a new ESP that uses the resources. You just have to track down the correct file paths for the meshes, easiest way to do that is using either RefScope or FormID Finder.