Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

You sure? I had thought that too, but i've searched through all of the hairs i've got, and i can't find the long one... there is one similar to the side ponytail, but it's not the same :ohdear:

It can be coolhair / cazyhairs too. I swear i've seen this somewhere (or atleast similar)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for some sexy madness armor. Can't seem to find any which is odd, seeing as almost every armor has a sexy/skimpy version. Also I don't mean sexy as in thong and bikini, just something that shows a little more skin than being covered head to toe in armor.

...does anybody know of the race in this picture or of the stripes on her cheeks?

...search for "Miqote Race". You can find a lot links in the net. :)

Greetings, Alba and Tobjoern. :)

Edited by Tobjoern

Ok the mod im looking for was a stealth one where daggers did great sneak damage then short sword then long sword and two handed did no sneak damage

and the type of armor or armor weight decreased the effectiveness of you sneaking also having a shield equipped mad it harder to sneak it also added the ability to sneak cast a spell

so it did like x1.2 more damage at novice i think that's all i can remember i dont think i found it on the nexus either anyway if you guys could find the name or the file i would greatly appreciate it :)

Ok the mod im looking for was a stealth one where daggers did great sneak damage then short sword then long sword and two handed did no sneak damage

and the type of armor or armor weight decreased the effectiveness of you sneaking also having a shield equipped mad it harder to sneak it also added the ability to sneak cast a spell

so it did like x1.2 more damage at novice i think that's all i can remember i dont think i found it on the nexus either anyway if you guys could find the name or the file i would greatly appreciate it :)

I'm not sure of the one you mention, but the best sneaking overhaul mod out there is Sneaking Detection Recalibrated

It has just about all you asked for and even more.

Edited by lonewolf_kai