Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to use heads generated by a face gen program.

Search for Facegen to Oblivion Converter or something. However, the result depends on what head mesh you're using(Stock human head mesh and Head06 base type will give best result, while Corean head meshes can give you the worst result).

Edited by LFact

Hey everyone. I remember seing a couple of pictures ones for a mod, which featured huge, armored trolls and ogres. It looked really professional, and there seemed to be stronger, better equipped versions of each of them. Now, I've tried searching both the nexus and google, but couldn't find it anywhere. I don't know why I didn't download it when I had the chance, maybe because it required OBSE and I didn't know how it worked at that time? Any suggestions as to what mod it may be is very welcome.

P.S. It isn't Yuravica's monster mod, I've already checked that one.

Thank you in advance ;)

Hey everyone. I remember seing a couple of pictures ones for a mod, which featured huge, armored trolls and ogres. It looked really professional, and there seemed to be stronger, better equipped versions of each of them. Now, I've tried searching both the nexus and google, but couldn't find it anywhere. I don't know why I didn't download it when I had the chance, maybe because it required OBSE and I didn't know how it worked at that time? Any suggestions as to what mod it may be is very welcome.

P.S. It isn't Yuravica's monster mod, I've already checked that one.

Thank you in advance ;)

OWC: New Dimension

:thumbsup:

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Wow, thanks lonewolf_kai, it's the right one I was talking about. Thank you for helping me out, it's always appreciated :thumbsup:

I saw some Oblivion screenshots recently that had some dragons in them. Not the dragon mount one though. Both were four legged. One was reddish-black, with horns on it's face and looked kind of blocky, the other was almost aquatic looking. Blue with frills on the head.

Wow, thanks lonewolf_kai, it's the right one I was talking about. Thank you for helping me out, it's always appreciated :thumbsup:

No problem my friend. I ought to thank you as well. I didn't know about that Yuravica monster mod either. I'm going to add those into my current monster list as well. :biggrin:

I saw some Oblivion screenshots recently that had some dragons in them. Not the dragon mount one though. Both were four legged. One was reddish-black, with horns on it's face and looked kind of blocky, the other was almost aquatic looking. Blue with frills on the head.

Could you find those pictures? Just based on the description and knowing past history with the four legged mods, I'd guess they were rips, but like I said, I'd need pictures to tell you for sure.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

No problem my friend. I ought to thank you as well. I didn't know about that Yuravica monster mod either. I'm going to add those into my current monster list as well. :biggrin:

Could you find those pictures? Just based on the description and knowing past history with the four legged mods, I'd guess they were rips, but like I said, I'd need pictures to tell you for sure.

Here's a few. This one is actually a bunch of two legged dragons: My link

Here's the aquatic one: My link

And here's the other one: My link

Here's a few. This one is actually a bunch of two legged dragons: My link

Here's the aquatic one: My link

And here's the other one: My link

The dragons in the first one are as follows: red one is called Nazagear, the skeletal ones are called Frostwurm (I think). The wolf is ripped content. You can find them individually as mods with Google since they are not listed here at the Nexus.

The second dragon picture I've never seen before and would definately be interested in where to find that one myself.

The third dragon picture is a private mod of Vikki's made by a modder called Ancient_Laws. She can't and won't share that one.

Edited by lonewolf_kai