Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, sorry to be a bother, but a long time ago I believe I remember seeing a mod where your npc companion had the ability to resurrect/revive you instead of you having to reload. I can't seem to find it now, and I have no idea what it was called either. Would anyone happen to know anything about this mod?

I'm looking for a mod for oblivion that makes trading easier. But i can't use OBSE because i have the version from gamestop. If any one can help me by finding a mod that disables the confirm prompt and or the how many prompt i would be very happy. But if you could find a way for me to get OBSE i would be even more happy.

Was wondering if anyone can direct me too a mod that has a shop for potions,gems and alchemy ingredients????? thank you!

I'VE looked everywhere but can't seem to find not one shop on nexus..but then agains its wayy to many mods to go thought.

thanks!

Was wondering if anyone can direct me too a mod that has a shop for potions,gems and alchemy ingredients????? thank you!

I'VE looked everywhere but can't seem to find not one shop on nexus..but then agains its wayy to many mods to go thought.

thanks!

There is only one, the one and only 1st Alchemy Companion Julienne by Pale Orchid.

Have fun

Harvald

Edited by Harvald