Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

To add to Kj's post...#3 I have seen before in screenshots on various japanese/chinese sites...even translating pages I have never seen a link so I would say that is a private thing...though its basis looks like something that was released

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22959

I'd say that is where that outfit started anyway :P

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everybody. I need help with a mod that I can't find it anywhere. It's the ORM v. 1.5 rebuilt 2.4, the basic version to apply any other actuallization. I'm tired to serch it and can't find it. If somebody have this or know where can I get it, i'll be very gratefull. Thanks.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/38471-1-1305477079.jpg

Actually the outfit on the left is as recolor of a kimono from Zeoblivion's mod "House on riverside". Google Zeoblivion, you should find it.

Hi everybody. I need help with a mod that I can't find it anywhere. It's the ORM v. 1.5 rebuilt 2.4, the basic version to apply any other actuallization. I'm tired to serch it and can't find it. If somebody have this or know where can I get it, i'll be very gratefull. Thanks.

You can find ORM 3.3 here. It's the full version, so it doesn't require any previous version.

Edited by Huntragon

Could you guys calm down a bit? Sure it is annoying if the answer to "Can I have that?" is "No, I don't share". And it would be nice to put that in a screenshot description (and if I remember correctly, I even posted exactly that statement like, 2 months ago in this thread). But not all custom content that is not shared has to be ripped content and nobody can be FORCED to share. And if a screenshot is taken down for ripped content or not depends on the moderators, not us. Pointing fingers now because you see custom content you can not have is in no way less rude than the comments above. Edited by chakaru11

Hello, just thought I'd pop in here and ask if anyone knows of a mod that'll allow me to take good pictures with the vanity camera? I just recenetly started playing Oblivion for the very first time, got some pose packs and wanted to take some screenies, but the vanilla camera view will either obscure my character if I get too close or it will simply not allow me to zoom in as much/from the desired angles. Thanks! :)

To zoom in, use the vanity camera, then toggle the console and type "fov XY" whereas the xy stands for digits which set the distance. fov 20 or 30 are nice to start out with. Experiment from there!

I doubt I posted that 2 months ago, it was longer. I am not sure when it happened.

LE edit of doom:

I am sorry for ranting, but I've just had a nice little argument with a member who posted in the comments thread of one of my screenshots and went all "If you don't share your custom content, you should not be allowed to post screenshots of it."

And THAT is taking it a bit far.

Edited by chakaru11

Hehe, it is indeed. I hope you added "Custom content...I don't share" to it but I can't help feeling sorry for all the people who was denied their eyecandy. Tesnexus is a harsh realm to live in...and that's why I don't look at screenshots unless I happen to see something when I look at mods. It just makes you want it. Btw, I think you posted that when I claimed it was rude to reply with "I have it but I won't share". It was like a laugh in the face, the way it was done. That was about 2 months ago maybe more but it doesn't matter now. I'm just glad there are people who understand what I was saying, even it if comes 2 months later. xD

I actually want help with something. Does anyone know a mod that adds an ability called "Inner Barrier" with 25% Disease Resistance, 20% Magic Resistance and 1 magicka regeneration? It was automatically added to my character when I loaded my game awhile ago and I have no idea what mod is responsible. I just know it's not Supreme Magicka or Midas Magic.

Just a reminder that this thread is for asking for files you KNOW exist, but you do not know the whereabouts of.

That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. I've just noticed a lot of 'does this mod exist?' type questions coming in lately.