Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Interesting. I really wish they could upload their mods to more structured sites like this one instead of those messy blogs, with lots of information that is of no interest. I always have a hard time finding the download links. Maybe you know of some easily navigated sites?

I think one reason most Japanese modders host their mods on their blogs is because of the language barrier; many of them can't speak English, and have gotten some nasty comments from native English speakers about it. Another reason is that they don't want their mods hosted where they can't support them properly. I have a bunch of links to Japanese blogs bookmarked, and I should be able to share them here because it's all original content; some of even have links to Nexus mods.

Narulivion: Has links to many Nexus mods, and is the home of MBP2ch.

Kumakumakokuma's blog: The origin of the lop-eared elf race. Hosts the race and its resources, as well as original hair meshes.

Ryk's blog: Personal blog of the modder Ryk. Hosts very high-quality female clothing mods, some of which are not available on Nexus.

Zeoblivion: Blog belonging to a Japanese modder who's been very busy lately. Hosts some very cute outfits and a high-quality player home.

Tona's blog: Not updated very often, but check every once in a while if you want to see what Tona's currently working on.

Tete's blog: Another Japanese modder's blog, with some cute outfits.

Homura's Diary: Personal blog of another very talented Japanese modder.

You can find many others by following the links in each blog. Google Translate comes in very handy with these blogs, but for the most part isn't necessary.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um, Hello..

I hope someone out here could help me out a bit?

I've been looking for some/a gun mod for Oblivion but couldn't find a decent one..

Please, I've already checked the 'Pistols!!' mod and it's not what I'm looking for.. Not even modern warfare has a 3 barrel gun..

I've seen some picture in the image share section, where the PC is holding a gun, but even after intensive search I couldn't find them..

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2753694-1306675096.jpgI'd be glad if someone could find me this piece (LOL) or a similar looking small gun which would fit in my screenshots (please, not the soul kendo -.-)

So, no one could help me at ALL? Bah

Um, Hello..

I've been looking for some/a gun mod for Oblivion but couldn't find a decent one..

Please, I've already checked the 'Pistols!!' mod and it's not what I'm looking for.. Not even modern warfare has a 3 barrel gun..

I've seen some picture in the image share section, where the PC is holding a gun, but even after intensive search I couldn't find them..

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2753694-1306675096.jpgI'd be glad if someone could find me this piece (LOL) or a similar looking small gun which would fit in my screenshots (please, not the soul kendo -.-)

That gun is from a mod that contained ripped content, and was taken down from Nexus.

Um, Hello..

*IMAGE*

I'd be glad if someone could find me this piece (LOL) or a similar looking small gun which would fit in my screenshots (please, not the soul kendo -.-)

That gun is from a mod that contained ripped content, and was taken down from Nexus.

Great!! Thanks for 'nothing?' then... Helped a lot

Interesting. I really wish they could upload their mods to more structured sites like this one instead of those messy blogs, with lots of information that is of no interest. I always have a hard time finding the download links. Maybe you know of some easily navigated sites?

I think one reason most Japanese modders host their mods on their blogs is because of the language barrier; many of them can't speak English, and have gotten some nasty comments from native English speakers about it. Another reason is that they don't want their mods hosted where they can't support them properly. I have a bunch of links to Japanese blogs bookmarked, and I should be able to share them here because it's all original content; some of even have links to Nexus mods.

Narulivion: Has links to many Nexus mods, and is the home of MBP2ch.

Kumakumakokuma's blog: The origin of the lop-eared elf race. Hosts the race and its resources, as well as original hair meshes.

Ryk's blog: Personal blog of the modder Ryk. Hosts very high-quality female clothing mods, some of which are not available on Nexus.

Zeoblivion: Blog belonging to a Japanese modder who's been very busy lately. Hosts some very cute outfits and a high-quality player home.

Tona's blog: Not updated very often, but check every once in a while if you want to see what Tona's currently working on.

Tete's blog: Another Japanese modder's blog, with some cute outfits.

Homura's Diary: Personal blog of another very talented Japanese modder.

You can find many others by following the links in each blog. Google Translate comes in very handy with these blogs, but for the most part isn't necessary.

Thanks. It's nice to have the original blogs so you can see what they are working on. That's easily worth a kudo :)

About Zeo's blog, I can't find a section with the actual downloads. If I want to download his house, where do I go?

Edited by Moire

Great!! Thanks for 'nothing?' then... Helped a lot

^^I hope that wasn't meant as rudely as it came across.

There are actually only two sites that are banned from mentioning here and neither of them host Oblivion mods.

In the past, an oblivion site AnvilBay was removed regularly from posts, however, when the moderators discussed the policy in recent months it was decided that we not ban it. Most of the mods there have not been "proven" to be rips, according to that current policy as well. You cannot just accuse content, you must prove it. That is the current policy.

I have warned you, before, Moire, about fear mongering. You were allowed back in these forums because your original ban was an unfortunate mistake, but your bad attitude persists, and I don't like it, and I won't tolerate your apparent agenda to instill paranoia in this forum.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1939294-1306524425.jpg

Hey, I know the one on the left is a private mashup, and the one on the right more than likely is too. But is anyone able to tell where the little floral-patterned corset-esque thing the one on the right is wearing is originally from? Or anything like it? I love outfits split down the middle like that, for whatever reason, hahah. ;P

Edit: Oh, and the boots on this?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/38507-2-1306068146.jpg

Edit 2: OH MY GOD I AM A GIANT IDIOT. That top I asked about... if you look closely... IT'S THE ARMOR I HAVE IN MY SIGNATURE. Except stripped to it's base in nifskope. Wooooow! Well, good for me, then? I had what I wanted all along, LOL.

Edited by HelloStranger

There are actually only two sites that are banned from mentioning here and neither of them host Oblivion mods. I have warned you, before, Moire, about fear mongering. You were allowed back in these forums because your original ban was an unfortunate mistake, but your bad attitude persists, and I don't like it, and I won't tolerate your apparent agenda to instill paranoia in this forum.

I'm not defending him or anything, but for the longest time, I could have sworn we were told not to mention the even the name of sites that hosted ripped content, after we were told to no longer link to them.