Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@mrspybot: Last I saw mention of those wings, I believe they were private release? I may be wrong...

ok but if anyone else might know then send me a PM or quoute me,anyways thanks for telling me :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hullo~

I remember there are quite some numbers of mod that let your character carry everything with ease. I've already got Bag of Holding and that's not really handy since I have to go somewhere to retrieve it and kinda...lots of click, yes?

Anyway, there should be a tiny little mod that let your character carry tons of items...can't remember the name ~_~

Oh yeah, other way around I usually use console command "tgm" but it looks like it tends to CTD my game whenever I'm in tgm mode.

Edited by Faivon

Hullo~

I remember there are quite some numbers of mod that let your character carry everything with ease. I've already got Bag of Holding and that's not really handy since I have to go somewhere to retrieve it and kinda...lots of click, yes?

Anyway, there should be a tiny little mod that let your character carry tons of items...can't remember the name ~_~

Oh yeah, other way around I usually use console command "tgm" but it looks like it tends to CTD my game whenever I'm in tgm mode.

Carry all you want

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5118

The pieces are easy to find; most of them are just retextured and are part of different mods. Here's a list of what's used.

What's at Nexus:

jojjo's Silverlight Armor

zotman12/Hentai's Serenity

zotman12/Hentai's Dark Sisterhood

Google:

Eyren's spellsword (TESEyecandy)

Jewelery cannot be shared. As for the rest I can't identify...

Edited by ziitch