Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello mod detectives i whas wondring if anyone would know where i could find these weather and nature effect change mods

thanks in advance :)

The screenshots are likely photoshopped or using OBGE to give screen effects in-game.

ah k

but is there any mod that has a difrent tree and grass texture ?

The grass and tree textures are from Lush and Gaudy Landscape and Grass and Tree Mod

ok thanks :)

The apple tree is from Qarl's Harvest.

I am looking for a mod that replaces the sitting animation for the ladies. I am TIRED of sitting with my legs spread like I am just about to scratch my crotch or something. I'm NOT looking for a pose mod, I'm looking for an animation replacer. I'm not sure if this exists, yes, I have searched, and I didn't post it in the request thread because this HAS to exist.. somewhere.

If modders can turn dodging into cartwheels and backflips, they certainly should have made a mod where a lady sits with her legs together (or crossed).

Thanks for the help!

I *think* this mod contains "sexy sit" poses: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36387

Thank you for that, BlackBaron2, but I really don't want something that massive.

Colorwheel's mod promises to make everyone *sexy* I've tried some of his? mods and...yeah... no offense to Colorwheel but I want my character (and the NCPs) to be a lady, not a sl#t. I can't stand how he always leaves the top of an outfit intact and just chops the bottom off making a mini skirt. I wouldn't mind something that just replaced all the animations... I'd even put up with a ridiculous come-hither walk to have an accepable sitting animation.

So far, this is the closest I have seen though so thanks!

Any mods that JUST replace the animation... not all the NPC clothing?

@ Saraane I believe Personality Idles v4 has a female sitting idle, but I can't remember what it looks like. If you download it, don't clean it with TES4Edit because it breaks the animations.

----------------------

A question for you dress experts. I am cleaning up my Oblivion downloads and I have a mod called lluvia's Dresses.esp which came in Dresses_update_EN-36701-1-0-1. I have searched the Nexus but cannot locate that file and I assume it's a patch attached to another clothing collection and that's why it isn't searchable. Does anyone know what mod that is from?

Hey guys & gals,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find or what mod would allow me to compile multiple pose mods into one simple setup. I'm using quite a few and it's a pain to try and search through so many just for one pose.

Also, is there any type of mod that will allow me to make my own books so that I can add a pose guide into the game. This way it will be simple to find the poses I'm looking for.

elaborate: a mod that would allow me to place screenshots in it and flip through them in game.

Thanks for the help! :)