Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anybody can tell me what mods are used in this picture? I think one of them is the Alex Scorpion Sneaking gear, what about the other one worn buy the lady and the guns?

Pic Here

Tnx again in advance!

That's an exact copy of oops :biggrin: a recoloured rip of jill's outfit from RE5. The guns? looks like a G36 and a PSG, should be easy to find and port versions from f03 nexus or NV nexus..

EDIT by LHammonds: RE5 proof of rip here

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't played Oblivion in awhile but since I got a new computer, I might as well play it again. One big problem is that I can't find this body replacer mod. I believe it was part of Exnem's Eyecandy except it was some omod file and had a bunch of customization options like fighter body. You could also pick a hip size you want and breast size.

I haven't played Oblivion in awhile but since I got a new computer, I might as well play it again. One big problem is that I can't find this body replacer mod. I believe it was part of Exnem's Eyecandy except it was some omod file and had a bunch of customization options like fighter body. You could also pick a hip size you want and breast size.

You mean HGEC? And if you want stock clothing/armor replacer, check EVE.

You mean HGEC? And if you want stock clothing/armor replacer, check EVE.

Thanks mate :D now I can get to rebuilding everything.

Colorwheel's mod promises to make everyone *sexy* I've tried some of his? mods and...yeah... no offense to Colorwheel but I want my character (and the NCPs) to be a lady, not a sl#t. I can't stand how he always leaves the top of an outfit intact and just chops the bottom off making a mini skirt. I wouldn't mind something that just replaced all the animations... I'd even put up with a ridiculous come-hither walk to have an accepable sitting animation.

Colourwheel is a she.

I *think* this mod contains "sexy sit" poses: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=36387

Thank you for that, BlackBaron2, but I really don't want something that massive.

Colorwheel's mod promises to make everyone *sexy* I've tried some of his? mods and...yeah... no offense to Colorwheel but I want my character (and the NCPs) to be a lady, not a sl#t. I can't stand how he always leaves the top of an outfit intact and just chops the bottom off making a mini skirt. I wouldn't mind something that just replaced all the animations... I'd even put up with a ridiculous come-hither walk to have an accepable sitting animation.

So far, this is the closest I have seen though so thanks!

Any mods that JUST replace the animation... not all the NPC clothing?

You can use only the sit animation from the mod (if you like it), the whole mod isnt necessary :confused:

Hey guys & gals,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find or what mod would allow me to compile multiple pose mods into one simple setup. I'm using quite a few and it's a pain to try and search through so many just for one pose.

Also, is there any type of mod that will allow me to make my own books so that I can add a pose guide into the game. This way it will be simple to find the poses I'm looking for.

elaborate: a mod that would allow me to place screenshots in it and flip through them in game.

Thanks for the help! :)

There is pose and animation player-P(Pose and animation player 1500) has room for 1500 poses and animation that you can play through - has his special kiss animation also (has erotic - bondage animations already included, but you can delete all of his and replace it with your customized set of poses and animations.) Is really neat - is worth the time cause you just play through the animations - there is an english esp included in the download - I don't think I can post the site pm sent (also be sure to watch the english version of the tutorial)

Anybody can tell me what mods are used in this picture? I think one of them is the Alex Scorpion Sneaking gear, what about the other one worn buy the lady and the guns?

Pic Here

Tnx again in advance!

That's a recoloured rip oops :biggrin: exact copy of of jill's outfit from RE5. The guns? looks like a G36 and a PSG, should be easy to find and port versions from f03 nexus or NV nexus..

Fixed that one for you...

soccerstud: That's an early one of SKS Ren's hairs. They are not on the Nexus, but google should get you there. Edited by chakaru11