Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello all. I'm looking for a mod that will allow for one-click selling (alt-click or shift-click, etc), without having to select "yes, I want to sell that sword for 37 gold." Or, "Yes, I want to sell all three of those items, and yes I want to sell them for 20 gold each."

I tried searching for barter, merchant, sell, and buy, but no luck.

Try Toggleable Quantity Prompt http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12859

That is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Kudos to you. Thank you very much.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sigh, I need more help. I downloaded the Lady Elegance DM BBB stocking fixed mod but there is a lot of breast clipping going on. Did I install it wrong or is the mesh itself the problem? I have no idea how to edit meshes but am wondering if there is a fix out there for this that doesnt require me tearing my hair out. Thanks

It's not you, it's the mesh itself that's busted, and I don't know how to fix it as I do not use BBB.

@jerbsinator

I'm not certain but I think it's the skeleton that is the problem.

I would try either (1st choice) Growlf's Universal Skeleton, or (2nd choice) Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton.

Growlf's incorporates all the goodies of Coronerra's but is the newest one.

You just replace the skeleton in your Oblivion Data Characters _male folder. ( I think, read the readme to be double sure!)

And don't worry, it will not break anything else you have.. That's why they're "compatible".

@jerbsinator

I would try either (1st choice) Growlf's Universal Skeleton, or (2nd choice) Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton.

You just replace the skeleton in your Oblivion Data Characters _male folder. ( I think, read the readme to be double sure!)

And don't worry, it will not break anything else you have.. That's why they're "compatible".

Well thanks for trying but that didn't help. I was originally using CMCS but I tried GWS and the issue is still there. Heres a picture of the problem, this is while walking with Umpa Sexy Walk.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Jerbsinator/th_ScreenShot2.jpg

Does anyone know what mod uses this bracer or forearm guard. Thanks.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/mechatech/bracer.jpg

I need that one too, please help us.

@jerbsinator

Well thanks for trying but that didn't help. I was originally using CMCS but I tried GWS and the issue is still there. Heres a picture of the problem, this is while walking with Umpa Sexy Walk.

It looks to me like the breasts are weighted to bounce on walk, but the dress itself is not, or it's not weighted enough so barely moves. So you'll get breasts clipping through. The outfit needs to be weighted the same as the breasts, so they all move as one. Baring that, the breasts need to have vertices removed in the spots it's clipping, so they don't go through.

@jerbsinator

It looks to me like the breasts are weighted to bounce on walk, but the dress itself is not, or it's not weighted enough so barely moves. So you'll get breasts clipping through. The outfit needs to be weighted the same as the breasts, so they all move as one. Baring that, the breasts need to have vertices removed in the spots it's clipping, so they don't go through.

Ya...I can't do anything like that. I won't worry about it though it's just one mod. (really nice though) One weird thing is when I run there is no noticeable clipping. It's only when idle or walking that you can notice it.

I need your help!

Long ago I saw there screenies with char holding suitcase in her hands. But now they're gone

What animation mod is that?

Fount it. It's inside the mod, it's a 'weapon'

Edited by Nealus