Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recall once having a mod that redid face textures for a few races, most were normal but the Orcs were very redone, with greyer skin and wrinkled noses and I believe it also did something similar to the Dark Elves. I've not been able to find it for over a year now. Ring any bells?

Hi guys

This should be an easy one

Im trying to find out where can i get these facial piercings

The face piercings are available in this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27133

However, the texture on them is, I assume, a private one by BellaGail and not available. You can use the CS to put them on your own races if you like, but you won't really be able to get them as an equippable item.

Hello everyone,

I've learned there's a common glitch when some of the body replacers are used that makes the color of the head/body a different shade, and it happened to me too

I'm looking for a fix, for a mod that 'smoothens' the transition between the neck color and the color of the body

Hello everyone,

I've learned there's a common glitch when some of the body replacers are used that makes the color of the head/body a different shade, and it happened to me too

I'm looking for a fix, for a mod that 'smoothens' the transition between the neck color and the color of the body

Which body do you use?

The face piercings are available in this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27133

However, the texture on them is, I assume, a private one by BellaGail and not available. You can use the CS to put them on your own races if you like, but you won't really be able to get them as an equippable item.

Ok thanks!

Ill see what can i do with them, maybe its possible to mix the meshes into one single nif file through nifskope and blender, and then add them as equippable with the CS, the amulet slot would do the trick...

Only an idea but i dont really know if it will work...ive never experimented before with head and facial meshes

I read that it's supposed to be a "Diablo Elf" but I have searched for it, and alas, have not found it. Any info regarding this picture would be awesome! ;)

I think Diablo Elf is part of XEORC. the latest version is XEORC4 1.5.

The problem is, that file you linked has no meshes or textures. I found one that does, and it includes the Diablo Elf race in the folders, but going through the mass of races I already have, that race could not be found, along with other races that the one you posted included IN the character menu. The question is, how do we make these races available with all meshes and textures in tact?

I read that it's supposed to be a "Diablo Elf" but I have searched for it, and alas, have not found it. Any info regarding this picture would be awesome! ;)

I think Diablo Elf is part of XEORC. the latest version is XEORC4 1.5.

The problem is, that file you linked has no meshes or textures. I found one that does, and it includes the Diablo Elf race in the folders, but going through the mass of races I already have, that race could not be found, along with other races that the one you posted included IN the character menu. The question is, how do we make these races available with all meshes and textures in tact?

It's just an updated plugin, I think. It requires 1.4 to work. (There's download link for 1.4 and 1.41 updater)