Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a mod before I trashed my game and I'm trying to remember what it was. It changed the long distantant view to allmost the whole world.

thanks in advance

Hey! Well mines pretty simple, im just looking for some advice. Can you advise me a big and interesting mod thats adds new locations, worlds maybe, weapons, armor, quests and the like. please

I recently DL a mod that was Lineage2 Elves Custom. It had several versions with both rens eyes and Miss Onatopp's eyes...they had dark elves with earrings and a Moon elf version that had 2 versions with both eye choices. It came as an english and spanish esp. I cant remember where I DL it from and cant find my file to re-DL. Can someone help me. I loved them.

im looking for something that would look good on a person with a shirt or any other clothing part except for shoes. specifically armored leggings that would loook good without wearing anything else

For female characters? nobody makes clothing mods around the default oblivion body, so that should narrow down your search and if you're not already using a body replacer.. There's HGEC, Fantasy Figures, Robert's female, Exnem. all of which are awesome for their clothes, just depends on your um, preferences. yeah..

Could someone kindly tell me what mod the hair in these screenshots are from. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18086

Cheers.

Have you checked out the Corean hair