Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone tell me where i can find any of these armors? in number 9 where can i get the weapon?

ty

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7909/canufindthese.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

to the 4, 11 and 13 looks like one of SpeedBuster outfit. You can get then here: SPB SpeedBuster Collection

the 12 you can get here: Tona Mods Store

if those imgs came from the CTAddPose SPB01 like I think they came, maybe the other can be SPB too.

And I look for something like it or it but that work the same for Shivering Isle :)

Anybody know the name of a mod that skips the starting tutorial, The one I had you started in a Boat and you can fill out forms on the boat about your race, birthsign, class, diseases you have and even What you are for example a Blacksmith and then pick if you were wealthy or poor etc.

Sorry if posting a lot on this forum in one day is annoying but I just re-installed the game after wiping my computer, I'm trying to find the useful mods I had again, Thanks.

Edited by Kaito3

Anybody know the name of a mod that skips the starting tutorial, The one I had you started in a Boat and you can fill out forms on the boat about your race, birthsign, class, diseases you have and even What you are for example a Blacksmith and then pick if you were wealthy or poor etc.

Sorry if posting a lot on this forum in one day is annoying but I just re-installed the game after wiping my computer, I'm trying to find the useful mods I had again, Thanks.

Alternative Start Arrive by Ship. I've also been using this alternate start mod for some time. Some people report bugs with it but it seems to work all right for me. It has many options to choose from.

Edit: :ninja: 'd X2

Edited by SavageArtistry