Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, not sure where to put this question...didn't feel like starting a new thread just for this; Is there any general, combined thread around here where people are free to discuss anything regarding Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul? I have a bunch of questions I'd like to ask, but can't seem to find a good place to ask them... I was thinking about creating such a thread if there isn't one. I know there is the comments section on the file itself, however, I feel that it's inadequate and not particularly active. Best regards.

I do not know exactly, but I could well imagine that this would be a private version.

The only mod to use fans as weapon and shield that I know about, is a german mod called "Kriegsfächer".

Well, there is not exactly that fan what you're looking for, but maybe you are interested on these ones a little bit...

edit: even at this moment I've found an english version here.

Edited by Tobjoern

Relax! I didn't take it as one. I was making a joke at my own expense XP

It is good to hear then. :happy:

I was also wondering where could I find this outfit? I think it was released recently but I just can't remember the name of the mod. :wallbash:

It's a retexture of the Alir Armor, but I don't know where you can get the new textures, so ask the person who posted the image.

...this outfit? I think it was released recently but I just can't remember the name of the mod. :wallbash:

The only thing I can say is that the original version of this recolor is from Alir Armor. I saw this recolor also at the last few days somewhere, but unfortunately I also can't remember the name of it. sry^^