Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello, I'm looking for a mod that added another arena like area, the entrance was through a teleporter from infront of the Arena in the Imperial City. You could fight in different arenas, with customisable amount of opponents. You would also get a reward at the end of the fight, There was also a possibilty to spectate the fights.

There was living quarters, armory, training areas and more rooms, help would be appreciated.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I'm looking for a mod that added another arena like area, the entrance was through a teleporter from infront of the Arena in the Imperial City. You could fight in different arenas, with customisable amount of opponents. You would also get a reward at the end of the fight, There was also a possibilty to spectate the fights.

There was living quarters, armory, training areas and more rooms, help would be appreciated.

That mod it's called Oblivion Tournament

How do I get custom anime-looking companions like this, especially 3 of them at the same time? Does it have anything to do with CM Partners or is it a completely separate mod that adds anime companions and extends the limit to like 3 or something?

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28668.jpg

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28202.jpg <---- what race is the leftmost character (pink hair, white gown)?

The characters are no characters but only face textures of Start characters called Gretchen, Amaranthe_and_Fritha. They come from a japanese Blog, im not quiet sure its allowed to link to. I tell you, that the dresses in pic two is a recoloured version of Kristas "Lady Elegance" called "SAR-Lady Elegance Recolor". If you google it, you will come to a japanese international Blog. Use the links there.

Thanks, you mean they are basically vanilla races with modified face textures/meshes? So are they companions or just NPCs added through CS or something?

Yup I have the lady elegance outfits, I was wondering what is the race for the leftmost girl in the second picture, wearing the white gown.

Can someone do me a huge favor and tell me where I can download whatever this armor set is. lol

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/27275-3-1256169046.JPG

It comes in some huge modder resource pack and I don't know anything about that. I just want this armor to make my assassin character. lol

Hi,

I´m looking for a mod that makes buying and selling stuff from/to merchants less tedious. Most important would be to remove the message thats asking to confirm every single trade. Ideal would be the same interface like in fallout3.

Thanks in advance

I think Toggleable Quantity Prompt would work out pretty well for you, as you can pick up/sell items without having to see the "confirm" window. This does not make it look like the loot-menu in Fallout, though.