Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hwo have "Ren's Strangers race mod"? i very need this. :starwars: :cool:

Im just curious to know what the "strangers" are, and why Ren wont release it anymore. :|

If someone would like to send me the ear's mod I promise not to upload it anywhere. ^.^

It was never released and now probably never will be, the beta and screenshots were released by some nefarious individual and those that have it will not share it.

You can find it in the torrents, but that is the only place that I am aware of it being available at present.

hey im looking for a mod that allows u to skip the imperial prison and just start your new games outside of the sewer entrance. im also looking for any weapons with cool animations (such as the daedric chainsaw)

Skipping Tutorial, like this?

Im wondering, is there a way to edit save games? Say I used a mod that leveled me up (which I did), but then I guess luck jumped up my stats and skills too high... so is there away to edit the info? >.>

Im using Lem's no player leveling... Its pretty neat, but kinda clunky.

hey im looking for a mod that allows u to skip the imperial prison and just start your new games outside of the sewer entrance. im also looking for any weapons with cool animations (such as the daedric chainsaw)

Skipping Tutorial, like this?

yay excactly like that thx for that. now all i need r rly cool animated armors and weps..

There is a mod out there that increases the time a message is displayed to allow more time to read the message. I have forgotten the name. :wallbash:

:thanks: I'm almost done restoring from the last time I lunched my game

These new weapons http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18619 adds animated staffs they do look very good.