Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I have scoured many, many places for this thing. :/ I think I remember seeing it on TESnes. Like...forever ago. It was a mod that continued the main quest, allowig the champion to end up emperer, or [maybe?] take Ocato's place. Something like that. You had to find the shards of the broken amulet of kings, then...do..something I can't remember from the description, then you get named emperer.

I remember two specifics. And even then, they're blurry. :/ 'Shards' or 'Fragments' [Don't remember which] 'of the amulet of kings'

Sorry for my lack of info. :/

[if you can't link it, I just need a name! D: I'll take anything here. I'm an avid follower of the internet philosophy of 'once on the internet, always on the internet']

I'm not sure, but that sounds a lot like the Servant of the Dawn mod.

That's not it. :/ The one I'm looking has nothing [that I know of] to do with the MDawn. I've actually played through SotD. That one makes you the bad guy, this one just...makes you emperer, and...other stuff I can't remember from reading the description..

Also- I think there's something about resurrecting Martin, or choosing to become the emp. yourself. And you're the one who gets to pick. I'm seriously like, digging for this thing. It has to be somewhere. :wallbash: