Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone!

Anyone know how remove tattoo on forehead?

And change ear to human ear?

Thank you!

Wrong thread. But I'll answer anyway. Face texture without tattoo you can get here.

Thank you very much! And sorry for the wrong thead.

Edited by oJAYo

I know it might be a long shot; but does anyone know where I can find the jewellery in this image?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/561161-1314591721.jpg

I've been spending the better part of 2 weeks since my return to Oblivion looking for some jewellery mods like this to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

<image snip>

hi, anyone can tell me the outfit this moonelf is using.

tyvm

You can get the outfit in a mod called Anvil Mystery House it's from one Russian site. I'll PM you the link because the site can't be linked here.

For "Anvil Mystery House" download is not online at the moment, I have another hint. Take the wings called "Google" and fly to Angelvalley.ru. There you should look for the "Snowbride" perhaps you find what you are looking for.

I know it might be a long shot; but does anyone know where I can find the jewellery in this image?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/561161-1314591721.jpg

I've been spending the better part of 2 weeks since my return to Oblivion looking for some jewellery mods like this to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure, if it is alowed to link there, but I have a hint. Take the wings called "Google" and fly to "Angelvalley.ru". There you should look for the "Beautiful Jewelry for HGEC" perhaps you find what you are looking for.

Edited by Harvald