Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

LordBael: both those sets are made from Poser models, so I can't tell you where to get them.

suidery: It's a private mash-up. Have you tried asking the uploader about it?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone!

Anyone know where I can get this?

Armor

The black one is a mix created with part of Cute Knight Armor and not sure for the boots. The white one looks like White Rose, in part.

Hair and Race?

Hair is a Peggy hair conversion from the Sims: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=File:Hairmesh03691.jpg

I don't know where you can get it for oblivion though.

Race looks like one of those FF Race.

They should be easy enough to find with google.

I don't know about the hat. Sorry.

The hair is part of SKS Rens Hair. Therefore he has some trouble with Sims, besause of the possibility of a copyright violation. If you google it you might find a version.

The hat looks for me like a retextured pat of Seedbusters SPB B Hunter Suits.

Thank you very much!

For the record, that last hair is NOT part of SKS Ren. In fact, it wasn't even converted by the same person.

Hi mod detectives . I'm came back to oblivion after a long break and realized that i lost all my mods

Anyway i remember there was a mod which made npc's not talk to me when i pass by them unless i got really close , almost bump into them . It's kinda annoying hearing them greeting me all the time when im not even that close to them. Thanks

Does anyone know where the "Improve [City]" texture mods can be found? There's only four on here Bravil, Chorrol, Bruma and Skingrad, but I know there was more - I most definitely know there used to be a Cheydinhal one, but for some reason it, along with a few others, has vanished from Nexus; the old link just leads to a "No file exists for this ID" error. :(

*cracks knuckles*

This is composed of several pieces.

Red Muffler - Tona's Mod Store

Belts - Bs Bondage set for HGEC (NSFW)

Wings - Equipable Stuff

Boots - Drake Knight Armor and Weapons

Can't get a good look at her hands. Looks like some kind of fishnet glove thing on her, which might be from The Apachii Goddess Store. (almost NSFW)

EDIT: I LIED! The gauntlets are from R18PN Armor and Dress.

Also, if anyone cares the sword is Kingdom Hearts Buster Sword.

Enjoy!

Edited by luxwing0go