Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I had a mod a long time ago that lowered the magicka cost of many spells (especially destruction), but my computer crashed and I had to start fresh. I thought it was Supreme Magicka, but as it turns out, that one almost doubled the costs for my spells somehow. What mod does that?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a mod a long time ago that lowered the magicka cost of many spells (especially destruction), but my computer crashed and I had to start fresh. I thought it was Supreme Magicka, but as it turns out, that one almost doubled the costs for my spells somehow. What mod does that?

You could always try the one that increases magicka by 2x, 4x, 6x, or 8x.

I suppose that will have to do, but what is the mod called?

I only know one. The race in the first screenshot is Diablo Elf and the hair is probably one from SKS hairs. The outfits in the other two screenshots looks like rips.

I'm sorry, but I think it's not allowed to post the link to the armor here...

edit:

Thats the heavy armor from Dark Illusion Armor

Edited by Tobjoern

I suppose that will have to do, but what is the mod called?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15311