Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all, was wondering if anyone could help me find this armor?

http://i.imgur.com/zVnkW.jpg

That is the light armor version of Black Squall Knight Armor. It is part of a package that contains both a heavy and light version of the armor, and requires the Break Undies Framework to work properly.

You can find it on this blog here. Hope this helps ;)

Edited by SilverCobra126

@VictoriaG and @Naktis : Yes it's an animation found it ! It's Princess Walk

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/54451-1270774581.jpg

I am searching for this Dress i remember it being Wizard or Magician or something..though i can't find it !

I think that's Blackmarsh Witch by Korana.

That's it Thanks!

I can't find it that's why I posted in here. I was told you guys knew where to find specific mods.

I'd be very grateful if u could help me.

I will add here that it was I who asked him to post here.

He previously requested a mod that allowed one to donate more money to beggars, and I remembered that I previously had such a mod installed, but since I don't have oblivion installed on my computer anymore, I can't go back and see the name (I downloaded it here years ago).

To give you some more leads to the mod I'm thinking of:

Allowed further rolepleplaying by giving more conversation options (of course, most of the NPCs responses to these were silent).

Aside from option like giving 1, 10, or 100 gold to beggars, it also allowed the PC to resist arrest by saying that they were head of any guild, or the champion (whether that was true or not. If it wasn't, there was a chance that they wouldn't believe you). It also allowed some choices to the quests, like telling Jauffre upon giving him the amulet that you were the one who killed the king (which would make him attack you).

When I searched around I found this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6488

But since I don't have oblivion installed anymore I can't check to make sure

EDIT: I checked the user uploaded pics, and recognize the dialogue there - it is the mod I was thinking of.

Edited by amycus

Actually, don't get me wrong but both are based on vanilla weapons that you get from completing the quests of deadra lords - Goldbrand, which is what you get from sucessfully completing Boethia's quest, and Ebony Blade from Mephala's quest (first picture).

But you can retex one of these using the textures found in NaRae Pose:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37810

Well no where in the description does it mention giving money to the poor/church so I'm not sure why you posted that link.

Because, like I said, I have used it myself from before. And the reason the mod description doesn't mention that it adds the ability to give extra money to beggars is because it is only 1 of many extra dialogue options you get when you install the mod.

Edited by amycus

Guys, I need help finding a mod, which I think is a quest mod.

All I remember is the mod has me going into this 'lucid dream' where I have to choose 5 of my naked characters randomly for 3 times. This lucid dream is in a room which is like an ayleid terrain and after choosing 3-4 times, 2 characters appear 1 of them would be my character's clone and another woman.

I want to ask because they seem to be doing an animation(?) which doesn't seem to be playing anything but the characters using spell animation, and a large "I'm a missing mesh" appears as they are doing the spell animation.

What is this quest mod? I want to know so I can find it and reinstall the mesh and hopefully have it working.