Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want something "glow in the dark" try this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25759 It's not pink, or next to the Diano chest, but you could always retexture it.

Yeah, that one image is exactly how my old pink variety worked (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25759-1-1247600071.jpg). Thanks for pointing it out, didn't know about this either.

I know this may sound retarded but, What is this Oblivion Mod Manager. What benefits are there to using this? I am just starting Oblivion on PC and am wanting to add several mods before I start my game. Are programs like Oblivion Mod Manager and Wyre Bash the best ways to add mods? and if so, Where do I find the downloads to these programs? All the links to Wyre Bash send to some site 5 or something. Any and all help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

I was redirected to this thread and I hope you guys could help me out.

My original thread is located in the Mods Request found Here

I'll just copy and paste what I asked there.

---------

I saw this Armour within one of the Tsurugi mods. I was wondering if Anyone knew what armour that is? Where can I get that armour mod?

Here's the back of it Picture

I ask because it's also been asked multiple times within the Mod.

This is the mod where I saw the pictures at Here

If anyone can help me out it be much appreciated.

---------

Thats almost certainly a Japanese mod, so it may or may not be on here.

You can try digging through this blog (warning, Japanese!) to see if they listed it. They link to where to get the mods at the top of each entry, but if it links to a Japanese site, you are on your own in terms of figuring things out. (ok, thats not true, I might be able to help, maybe).

Anyway, that link goes to the Oblivion mod category on that blog, and the bottom of each page lets you go to the previous ones, so maybe you'll find it there.

Hello, I am looking for a specific race mod I downloaded from the site last year, I lost it recently and have not been able to find it again.

The mod in question is the "Miqote Race" mod.

I did some investigating of my own and found several references and remenants of it.

Its endorsement thread still remains: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/344247-miqote-race-endorsements/page__p__2984808__hl__miqote__fromsearch__1#entry2984808

It was referenced here: http://www.joybbs.net/viewthread.php?tid=10738&extra=&ordertype=1

And it once resided here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32680

Text from the mod:

Download Link : Miqote Race

Version : 1.0

Category : Races, Classes And Birthsigns

Description:

You must reset the face in the race editor menu to get rid of the green tint

Name: Miqo'te Race

Version: 1.0

Date: 30/06/2010 2:54:27 AM

Author(s): GoldenDragon99

Description

========

This mod adds a playable race, the Miqo'te from Final Fantasy XIV, to Oblivion.

Males are not supported and likely never will.

Unofficial Eorzeapedia description:

The ancestors of the Miqo'te made their way to Eorzea during the Age of Endless Frost, traversing the frozen seas in pursuit of the wildlife upon which they subsisted. Adaption to a hunting lifestyle has fashioned them with a keen sense of smell, powerful legs, and a tail which provides them with exceptional balance. Miqo'te are known to be very territorial, and many individuals tend to lead solitary lifestyles, particularly males. The few Miqo'te who have made the transition to life in Eorzean society are predominantly female.

There are two subraces, or "clans" of this race. The nocturnal "Keepers of the Moon" and the diurnal "Seekers of the Sun".

Keepers of the Moon:

The nocturnal among the Miqo'te have dubbed themselves the Keepers of the Moon. Shying from the garish light of day, they revel in the shroud of night, with most offering their piety to Menphina the Lover, goddess of the moon.

They are distinguishable from their diurnal cousins by their darker fur, larger ears, rounder eyes, more pronounced canines, and longer, skinnier tails. The ritual application of war paint to the face is still regularly practiced, as it is believed the vivid colors grant lunar powers. The Keepers are known for their reticent and brooding personalities, but are also respected and sometimes feared for their tenacity.

Seekers of the Sun:

The self-proclaimed Seekers of the Sun are the diurnal clan of the Miqo'te race. Their preference for the warm light of day pervades all aspects of their culture, as is apparent in their devout reverence for Azeyma the Warden, goddess of the sun. They are perhaps known best for their striking eyes- the result of their vertically aligned pupils and faintly colored irises. It is also not uncommon for their eyes to be disparately colored from birth, a trait considered auspicious amongst their kind. The Seekers are widely regarded as quick-witted and prone to action, and many exhibit a tendency to bore easily.

Base Attributes:

Str - 45

Int - 40

Wil - 40

Agi - 50

Spd - 50

End - 50

Luc - 30

Pers - 30

Skill Bonus:

Acrobatics - 10

Athletics - 10

Blade - 5

Marksman - 5

Light Armor - 5

Security - 10

Sneak - 10

Racial Abilities:

Shadow Banishment

Night-Eye on self for 40 seconds

Tribal Rage

Fortify agility - 45

Fortify speed - 40

Fortify strength - 20

Fortify health - 10

Drain fatigue - 100

Keepers of the Moon get the night eye and tribal rage ability,

while Seekers of the Sun only get the tribal rage ability.

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Xenius Race Compilation

HG EyeCandy Body

Unofficial Oblivion Patch v1.2.0416

or

Custom Race Fix + Boethia Shrine Custom Race Fix

Installation Instructions

=================

Use 7zip to extract the files

Move the Data folder to your Oblivion folder

Allow overwrite if asked

Uninstallation Instructions

===================

Remove

Meshes/characters/CH40

Meshes/characters/nequam

Meshes/characters/Ren

Meshes/Miqo'te

Textures/characters/corean

Textures/characters/Nequam

Textures/characters/Ren

Textures/human hair retex

Textures/Miqo'te

Textures/retex extra

Miqo'teRace.esp

CM Partners.esm

Incompatability

===========

None known as of yet.

Known Issues

===========

None known

Change Log

=========

1.0 - Initial release

1.2 - changed a few things, added some vanilla hairstyle options, and added a bonus race for the FFXI fans. (Not my best work but w/e)

Credits

======

Thanks to Xenius for the facial textures

Thanks to throttlekitty for the Head06 resource

Thanks to -Ren- and Corean for the hairstyles

Thanks to Sinblood for the white teeth textures

Thanks to scanti for the merged mouth and teeth

Thanks to Nequam for the eye, tail, and ear meshes and textures

Thanks to Venzar for the Oblivion Mod Readme Generator of which this readme was made from

and everyone whom I might have missed.

Licensing

=======

You aren't allowed to use any part of this mod without getting my permission first.

I might be answering myself in terms of finding it on the web, but I hope someome might have it on their computer and is kind enough to host it.

Hello, I am looking for a specific race mod I downloaded from the site last year, I lost it recently and have not been able to find it again.

The mod in question is the "Miqote Race" mod.

I did some investigating of my own and found several references and remenants of it.

Its endorsement thread still remains: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/344247-miqote-race-endorsements/page__p__2984808__hl__miqote__fromsearch__1#entry2984808

It was referenced here: http://www.joybbs.net/viewthread.php?tid=10738&extra=&ordertype=1

And it once resided here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32680

Text from the mod:

Download Link : Miqote Race

Version : 1.0

Category : Races, Classes And Birthsigns

Description:

You must reset the face in the race editor menu to get rid of the green tint

Name: Miqo'te Race

Version: 1.0

Date: 30/06/2010 2:54:27 AM

Author(s): GoldenDragon99

Description

========

This mod adds a playable race, the Miqo'te from Final Fantasy XIV, to Oblivion.

Males are not supported and likely never will.

Unofficial Eorzeapedia description:

The ancestors of the Miqo'te made their way to Eorzea during the Age of Endless Frost, traversing the frozen seas in pursuit of the wildlife upon which they subsisted. Adaption to a hunting lifestyle has fashioned them with a keen sense of smell, powerful legs, and a tail which provides them with exceptional balance. Miqo'te are known to be very territorial, and many individuals tend to lead solitary lifestyles, particularly males. The few Miqo'te who have made the transition to life in Eorzean society are predominantly female.

There are two subraces, or "clans" of this race. The nocturnal "Keepers of the Moon" and the diurnal "Seekers of the Sun".

Keepers of the Moon:

The nocturnal among the Miqo'te have dubbed themselves the Keepers of the Moon. Shying from the garish light of day, they revel in the shroud of night, with most offering their piety to Menphina the Lover, goddess of the moon.

They are distinguishable from their diurnal cousins by their darker fur, larger ears, rounder eyes, more pronounced canines, and longer, skinnier tails. The ritual application of war paint to the face is still regularly practiced, as it is believed the vivid colors grant lunar powers. The Keepers are known for their reticent and brooding personalities, but are also respected and sometimes feared for their tenacity.

Seekers of the Sun:

The self-proclaimed Seekers of the Sun are the diurnal clan of the Miqo'te race. Their preference for the warm light of day pervades all aspects of their culture, as is apparent in their devout reverence for Azeyma the Warden, goddess of the sun. They are perhaps known best for their striking eyes- the result of their vertically aligned pupils and faintly colored irises. It is also not uncommon for their eyes to be disparately colored from birth, a trait considered auspicious amongst their kind. The Seekers are widely regarded as quick-witted and prone to action, and many exhibit a tendency to bore easily.

Base Attributes:

Str - 45

Int - 40

Wil - 40

Agi - 50

Spd - 50

End - 50

Luc - 30

Pers - 30

Skill Bonus:

Acrobatics - 10

Athletics - 10

Blade - 5

Marksman - 5

Light Armor - 5

Security - 10

Sneak - 10

Racial Abilities:

Shadow Banishment

Night-Eye on self for 40 seconds

Tribal Rage

Fortify agility - 45

Fortify speed - 40

Fortify strength - 20

Fortify health - 10

Drain fatigue - 100

Keepers of the Moon get the night eye and tribal rage ability,

while Seekers of the Sun only get the tribal rage ability.

Requirements

==========

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.214 (Official 1.2 Patch)

Xenius Race Compilation

HG EyeCandy Body

Unofficial Oblivion Patch v1.2.0416

or

Custom Race Fix + Boethia Shrine Custom Race Fix

Installation Instructions

=================

Use 7zip to extract the files

Move the Data folder to your Oblivion folder

Allow overwrite if asked

Uninstallation Instructions

===================

Remove

Meshes/characters/CH40

Meshes/characters/nequam

Meshes/characters/Ren

Meshes/Miqo'te

Textures/characters/corean

Textures/characters/Nequam

Textures/characters/Ren

Textures/human hair retex

Textures/Miqo'te

Textures/retex extra

Miqo'teRace.esp

CM Partners.esm

Incompatability

===========

None known as of yet.

Known Issues

===========

None known

Change Log

=========

1.0 - Initial release

1.2 - changed a few things, added some vanilla hairstyle options, and added a bonus race for the FFXI fans. (Not my best work but w/e)

Credits

======

Thanks to Xenius for the facial textures

Thanks to throttlekitty for the Head06 resource

Thanks to -Ren- and Corean for the hairstyles

Thanks to Sinblood for the white teeth textures

Thanks to scanti for the merged mouth and teeth

Thanks to Nequam for the eye, tail, and ear meshes and textures

Thanks to Venzar for the Oblivion Mod Readme Generator of which this readme was made from

and everyone whom I might have missed.

Licensing

=======

You aren't allowed to use any part of this mod without getting my permission first.

I might be answering myself in terms of finding it on the web, but I hope someome might have it on their computer and is kind enough to host it.

Modular Beautiful People has Miqote race but I don't know if it's the same one or different. :ohdear:

Modular Beautiful People has Miqote race but I don't know if it's the same one or different. :ohdear:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already checked that mod, along with a few related mods from the japanese community sites, and its not the same.

(How the hell do they get their to look so good anyway? Even after I got all the textures to work, they look quite horrible. Deformed horrible.)