Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

LINK IMG omg! what armor is it?

I know some parts, top is Black wadjet, schwerleite armor and Tona gloves?

I have no idea what parts belt and leggings are tho.

You're partially right :thumbsup:

- Cuirass and amulet are from "Black Serenity Armor", which is a retexture from Serenity Armor. Schwertleite looks very similar, but has only some sort of neck band. ;)

- Belt is also a modified and retextured part from Serenity Armor (loincloth removed).

- Leggings are a retextured and modified version (pants removed) from Adelina Armor for HGEC.

- Vest and gloves are a retexture from Wadjet Armor (available in the Apachii Goddess Store - or somewhere else).

Greetings

Alba and Tobjoern

Last thing... but how is possible or what kind of setting i must use to get a so perfect lightning and shadow effect? is so pefect... my game is like "a cartoons" compared to this one......

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's quite difficult to give you exact hints, which mods are used in these screenshots. Some people play with very high settings, having HDR or Bloom enabled. There are also lots of graphical improvement-mods available, where to choose from. And last but not least, there is still the possibility for editing the images. ;) Edited by Tobjoern

LINK IMG omg! what armor is it?

I know some parts, top is Black wadjet, schwerleite armor and Tona gloves?

I have no idea what parts belt and leggings are tho.

You're partially right :thumbsup:

- Cuirass and amulet are from "Black Serenity Armor", which is a retexture from Serenity Armor. Schwertleite looks very similar, but has only some sort of neck band. ;)

- Belt is also a modified and retextured part from Serenity Armor (loincloth removed).

- Leggings are a retextured and modified version (pants removed) from Adelina Armor for HGEC.

- Vest and gloves are a retexture from Wadjet Armor (available in the Apachii Goddess Store - or somewhere else).

Greetings

Alba and Tobjoern

Just FYI, the mashup itself is called 'Noble Brave Heart'.

Expect a PM.

Hey Mod Dicks! ;)

I'm just wondering if there are any 'beauty' mods that get rid of the horrible 'white mustaches and goatee" from way too many females in the game. because ive seen a few 'beauty' mods that turn down the age sliders but do nothing about the horrible face tones on some/many women?

Hey Mod Dicks! ;)

I'm just wondering if there are any 'beauty' mods that get rid of the horrible 'white mustaches and goatee" from way too many females in the game. because ive seen a few 'beauty' mods that turn down the age sliders but do nothing about the horrible face tones on some/many women?

The face tones are related with facegen textures. Better age maps from Natural Faces or Improved Facial Textures can be helpful, but if you want to deal with .egt file and stock NPC facial textures, Optimized Facegen Files may help you.