Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi all. Could anyone direct me to a mod that makes the stock Oblivion and SI NPC faces more natural and beautiful? I've tried about a dozen different mods, and although TNR comes close, I'm looking for prettier women (and better textures too. While searching I found a great texture replacer for the Dunmer that was actually ash-coloured instead of the dumb green that comes stock. Unfortunately, it was female only, and didn't come with a head texture). I thought Beautiful People would do the trick, but it seems to only add new races (which do look absolutely gorgeous. Normal noses, cheekbones, and foreheads, oh my!) and doesn't effect the existing NPC's. I must have downloaded over 2gb of content by now, 20-odd different mods, and no luck...

PS: Yes, I'm aware of colourwheel's work. While I enjoy it, I'm looking for something more along the lines of the "drop-dead-gorgeous" look evidenced in Saaya's and Edhildil's various screenshots. And I can't use savegames, cause it's not for my own PC (I play male), but rather for all the NPC's. Ideally, something that makes the male NPC's look good too would be great. Gorgeous females and weird-looking males isn't quite what I had in mind...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the Night Elves from WoW. There is a mod on the Nexus covering that, but I'm not seeing anything regarding the eyebrows. Wouldn't be hard to model it yourself though, if you'd want to take a crack at it. ;)

http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=15125 - Night and blood elves long long ears Beta

Do you know if that texture is included within the mod?

Hi all. Could anyone direct me to a mod that makes the stock Oblivion and SI NPC faces more natural and beautiful? I've tried about a dozen different mods, and although TNR comes close, I'm looking for prettier women (and better textures too. While searching I found a great texture replacer for the Dunmer that was actually ash-coloured instead of the dumb green that comes stock. Unfortunately, it was female only, and didn't come with a head texture). I thought Beautiful People would do the trick, but it seems to only add new races (which do look absolutely gorgeous. Normal noses, cheekbones, and foreheads, oh my!) and doesn't effect the existing NPC's. I must have downloaded over 2gb of content by now, 20-odd different mods, and no luck...

PS: Yes, I'm aware of colourwheel's work. While I enjoy it, I'm looking for something more along the lines of the "drop-dead-gorgeous" look evidenced in Saaya's and Edhildil's various screenshots. And I can't use savegames, cause it's not for my own PC (I play male), but rather for all the NPC's. Ideally, something that makes the male NPC's look good too would be great. Gorgeous females and weird-looking males isn't quite what I had in mind...

No cosmetic mod can make NPCs looking nice automatically unless it also changes stock NPCs(like XEO, though I doubt if you like it).

Check below:

Beautiful Women

Beautiful Women and Hansome Gents Revised(if you don't like all NPCs look like teenagers with the former)

And, even with ash-colored Dunmer textures, your character may have green skin due to 'faulty' Facegen textures. In this case, 'Optimized Facegen Files' can help you. Of course, do not forget to install Natural faces or Improved Facial Texture, and any skin texture over it.

Edited by LFact

Probably not. However, if you really want the same look, you could open the .DDS texture files and run it through a color filter in Photoshop to get the desired effect. Just make sure that the naming convention is the same so the mod calls on the right files.

Probably not. However, if you really want the same look, you could open the .DDS texture files and run it through a color filter in Photoshop to get the desired effect. Just make sure that the naming convention is the same so the mod calls on the right files.

I did think about running it through GIMP and seeing what I can do (don't have photoshop, not willing to pay for it haha).

Can someone tell me the armor and high heels that were used in the Diablo Elf 6 in 1 pic? The ones that the Choco v1, Choco v2, and Original Elf is wearing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BKI5vg9FRqo/ThWvZnPAsEI/AAAAAAAABHs/ZUwUPUuLPpE/s1600/DB+elf.jpg

Edit: And also, can someone tell me how to get the last 2 elves? The elf with the really long ear and the red one. The choco v1 and v2 isn't included in the file either.

Edited by wangjj101

well i know this topic is not for asking if a mod exist that do's that but i don't want to start a entire new topic for that so i'm, sorry but could some1 tell me if there is a mod that changes all ayleid ruins?

- I'm sorry -

BTW love this topic helpt me good

*snip*...but i don't want to start a entire new topic for that so i'm, sorry but could some1 tell me if there is a mod that changes all ayleid ruins?

You don't need to do so. But you can type "Ayleid" in Nexus search engine. :thumbsup: Edited by Tobjoern

*snip*...but i don't want to start a entire new topic for that so i'm, sorry but could some1 tell me if there is a mod that changes all ayleid ruins?

You don't need to do so. But you can type "Ayleid" in Nexus search engine. :thumbsup:

i did but diden't found what i waned and im very sure it exsist

Edited by olha2