Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Right, I remember seeing a floating Ayleid style abode/player house but I can't remember it's name.

The mod had two versions (Dusk - Evil and Dawn - Good)

It also had several look out points spread across Cyrodiil if I remember correctly, can anyone assist me in finding it again?

This is Felmoon Air Fortress by Odd Robb.

Have fun...

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern :smile:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, I remember seeing a floating Ayleid style abode/player house but I can't remember it's name.

The mod had two versions (Dusk - Evil and Dawn - Good)

It also had several look out points spread across Cyrodiil if I remember correctly, can anyone assist me in finding it again?

This is Felmoon Air Fortress by Odd Robb.

Have fun...

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern :smile:

Ah thank you very much :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/anicca/other/Ligfaerd.jpg

Does anyone have a link as to where I can find this race? It looks quite interesting and I'd like to check it out.

Edit: I found the race but the link is dead its the Ligfaerd HGEC female only race. If someone would be so kind as to send me to a direct link that isn't dead I'd greatly appreciate it!

Edited by Skagg

long time no see in here

anyway is anyone know a mod that gives you a natural swimming pool?

thanks for help :laugh:

EDIT : one more, anyone what race is this?

thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Lastito

Akaviri Kojima (NOT Extended), location of download?

Yeah, Akaviri Kojima is an awesome mod. It was on TESNexus but not available now. Keilenai is the famous modder and I think she was contributing to the Silgrad Tower mod project - at least I am sure they were using some of her superb Akaviri work (with her permission).

** Moderators can edit/delete the following line if the link/info is not suitable to be posted here.

I found the latest beta version 7.5 of Akaviri Kojima is here. Click the Telecharger link at bottom, to download it. Screenshots are here.

However, many of those Akaviri ideas and concepts are beautifully rendered in the mods by Lady Li. I heartily recommend: Akaviri Stronghold and Marketcity Addon. It adds a cute little island fortress near the Anvil harbor, with lots of NPCs and interesting secrets. There is another re-uploaded version here, though I haven't tried it yet.

The link still works. :)

Hi, does anyone know what the name of the mini map mod shown in this screenshot is?

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/8273-1-1313316074.jpg

I know hes using darnified ui, but I searched this site for mini map but the one I found looks way different. Thanks.

Edited by slightsanity

long time no see in here

anyway is anyone know a mod that gives you a natural swimming pool?

thanks for help :laugh:

EDIT : one more, anyone what race is this?

thanks! :thumbsup:

Sorry to piggyback on the request, but I would also like to know what the outfit is. :)