Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know what hair and race mod of this plant girl here? Much appreciated.

It's the Sylvari Race, hair is probably SKS.

Edited by emlnxrh

Hi all! Hope you can help me. No worries if not, of course. I'll just play it straight if this search request fails. Thanx in advance! ~Nom

I could swear I DLed this mod once before, but I cannot find it now. I found two other similar mods, but not the one I'm looking for.

I was hoping to find a mod that creates a 'ring of vampirism' that specifically adds vampire fangs (and I think eyes too?) and allows the character to drink the blood of a sleeping NPC, however, when the ring is removed, the vampire state DOES NOT remain; nor does any record of having been vampiric, so that I have the option of turning at a later time.

In Feywulf's Vampire Ring Mod and The Duke of Cheydinhal: Ring of Vampirism Mod; if you drink from a sleeping NPC while wearing the ring, and remove the ring, vampirism remains permanently anyhow. I do not want my vanilla face altered after removing the ring, nor do I want to have vampirism at any level after I remove the ring, whether I drank from an NPC or not.

I was hoping to find a mod that creates a 'ring of vampirism' that specifically adds vampire fangs (and I think eyes too?) and allows the character to drink the blood of a sleeping NPC, however, when the ring is removed, the vampire state DOES NOT remain; nor does any record of having been vampiric, so that I have the option of turning at a later time.

I'm not sure. Could it be fwVampireRingzip?

I'm looking for mods that add "robotic" or "tech" stuff. Mainly weapons and armor. Basically, more of stuff like this-

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32782

Armor would have to be HGEC compatible for me to use it. I'm not worried about lore friendly. Probably not staffs though, a reskinned fireball staff is still a fireball staff.

A few good ones:

GhostArmor HGEC by ken1945 or HGEC_Sexy Ghost Armor variant by Mondstein

FEZA Vesta Set for HGEC and P3 Aigis armor for HGEC LAB by NIHS

Edit: Two more - MechaFox and Lambda by larrytmc.

I guess those are sort of it, but not quite. I'm thinking more "Iron Man" or "Robocop" than "anime". Not really Halo spartan armor though.

This mod has a new set of proper Dwemer armor(more Morrowind inspired) which might work as futuristic body armor if retextured and maybe tweaked a bit- http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39706

I'm looking for mods that add "robotic" or "tech" stuff. Mainly weapons and armor. Basically, more of stuff like this-

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32782

Armor would have to be HGEC compatible for me to use it. I'm not worried about lore friendly. Probably not staffs though, a reskinned fireball staff is still a fireball staff.

A few good ones:

GhostArmor HGEC by ken1945 or HGEC_Sexy Ghost Armor variant by Mondstein

FEZA Vesta Set for HGEC and P3 Aigis armor for HGEC LAB by NIHS

Edit: Two more - MechaFox and Lambda by larrytmc.

I guess those are sort of it, but not quite. I'm thinking more "Iron Man" or "Robocop" than "anime". Not really Halo spartan armor though.

This mod has a new set of proper Dwemer armor(more Morrowind inspired) which might work as futuristic body armor if retextured and maybe tweaked a bit- http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39706

I fear that there is probably no non-anime tech costume for female. Long time ago I saw one on random screenshot, but it was illegal rip another game and surely this is not on Nexus.

Oblivion modding is dominated by the cute and sexy anime costumes...

Maybe with a little help of Nifskope and graphics program like Gimp or Photoshop you manage to do your own mash-ups and recolour with less anime and more futuristical look. Mixing armor parts and retexturing is pretty easy and fun, so always worth a try.

From the typical "tech" things I know only SevennitysTitanSuccubi, CQueen and Terminatrix. They are pretty well done, but can look a bit strange. But maybe you will like it.

Take a look at the Neo Dunan Datasuit too. It can not be defined as "tech" stuff, but as for me, it looks Si-Fi.

It's unfortunately all I found. I'll let you know if I find something else.

I was hoping to find a mod that creates a 'ring of vampirism'...

I'm not sure. Could it be fwVampireRingzip?

Not sure; it sounds like it at first glance...

Guess I'll have to give it a go before I know.

ThanX MucH for your browsing on my behalf!!!

I've DLed it already and will try it out tomorrow.

I'll post back (or edit this post, if that's allowed)

to let you know how it went. Thanx again! ~Nom

EDIT:

Alas, that was Feywulf's Vampire Ring Mod, one

that I already found and tried... however.... it may

very well be the mod I had DLed years ago afterall

as it does seem similar, but definitely not the same

as what I remember... perhaps my memory is what

has changed? It doesn't work in the way that I want

a vampire-ring mod to work, and perhaps the mod I

want never existed except in my imagination afterall?

Thankyou anyhow; I'll just play it straight. CheerS!

Edited by NomDeKeyz