Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where dustinflan's old head06 textures, including the dark elf one, can be downloaded? For some reason they've been removed from Nexus and Google turned up nothing, I can't find them anywhere and my old computer is dead so I can't pull them off my old hard drive...

I'm very VERY disappointed because they were the only head06 textures I could use...

Edited by Lehcar

SKS Ren / Coolsims hair, not sure BUT second is Evy Race, google is your friend because it was taken down from nexus.

I thank you ever so kindly for the swift reply! I located the race mod and it works well. ^-^

As for the hair, it seems that it might be the first of the two. I originally thought I had all

the Ren hair styles, but what I located is a different set from the one I have.

Edited by EmpressHouki

What mod adds the race with a subtle beard? I can't find it I'm afraid...

Unfortunately I can't help you with this particular beard, but have you already tried to type "beard" into the search-function in the mod-section? You will get some results for equippable beards, and even a bearded Imperial race and a bearded Nord race. If you've already done this, please ignore my post. I just wanted to say. ;) Edited by Tobjoern