Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey,

If anyone is familiar with Apachii Goddess Store you might know that on the lower level is a godess who sells bows. The ones in particular i am curious about are the Shining Glass Bows, i believe there is a shining silver bow and shining purple bow wich are both already enchanted. And one shining glass bow wich is unenchanted.

Now what i am looking for is for a way to get the shining purple and or silver bow as unenchanted bows. Does anybody have that?

If not, is it possible to edit them in the CS?

Please note i am a noob when it comes to CS, but i can follow a tutorial xD

Using my equipment converter, you can copy the looks of the bow onto any other bow. A daedric one for instance.

Link is in my signature.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

If anyone is familiar with Apachii Goddess Store you might know that on the lower level is a godess who sells bows. The ones in particular i am curious about are the Shining Glass Bows, i believe there is a shining silver bow and shining purple bow wich are both already enchanted. And one shining glass bow wich is unenchanted.

Now what i am looking for is for a way to get the shining purple and or silver bow as unenchanted bows. Does anybody have that?

If not, is it possible to edit them in the CS?

Please note i am a noob when it comes to CS, but i can follow a tutorial xD

Easiest way to do it would be to create a new ESP file that adds those bows in unenchanted form.

You don't even need dependency on the goddess store, just make a new ESP that uses the resources. You just have to track down the correct file paths for the meshes, easiest way to do that is using either RefScope or FormID Finder.

Err... open the Goddess Store esp, find the bows in the weapon list, check the enchantment in the weapon window and set it to "none"? XD No other mods or programs required. Edited by chakaru11

Hi guys, sorry if a mod like this has already been asked about, but I did a quick search and couldn't see anything else.

Door knocking. I know one exists - Locked Doors and Knocking v102, but it only works for most of the doors in the smaller cities. Imperial city and the wilderness homes etc, it does not work for. The mod author did mention they may be added in time, but it's been three years or so since he uploaded it. So my question, is there another mod out there that I haven't found that lets you knock on a NPC's door and have them answer, instead of just walking straight in?

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a good mod that adds quest(s) (line) for a vampire PC player. I played Vampire Clan Raelu.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35340 This mod looks promising buy whenever I try to enable it in my load order it conflicts with unholy darkness by turning off UD.

And even when I can make the mod work by moving UD.esp below vampier society.esp the mod gives googly eye bug...

Edited by zelazko

I found this image in the "Natural Environments" user-uploaded images section. And I must say, after looking at the picture, Natural Environments is the mod I'm least interested in. I wanna know about every other mod in that image:

-What mod creates those health, magicka, and fatigue bars? I know I've seen that beautiful, sleek design in the past, in other screenshots. (I'm not talking about their placement, I'm referring to the coloring.)

-What mod creates that beautiful, not-too-showy-yet-not-too-modest character in that masterfully designed attire? I imagine more than one mod went into that player.

Thanks.

Edited by OBmodist

I had a mod on my old computer for oblivion that was a portable home that would pop up a stone slab with I think a lions head on it and when you went inside there would be a chest right where you end up so you can put stuff in it if you where over encumbered and I believe had 3 rooms that had a bed, tons of storage (I believe 6 chests 2 Jewelery Cases 1 desk 2 wardrobes and 2 nightstands, It had a big round table in one of the rooms and I don't think it had any spell making or item enchanting area in it. I know the exit looked like an oblivion gate and made a weird growl sound on exit. If you know what the name of this mod is and where and I can get it I would be very grateful. If you have it but don't know where to find it online (and are able to send it to me) you can send it to [email protected] Thank You

-What mod creates that beautiful, not-too-showy-yet-not-too-modest character in that masterfully designed attire? I imagine more than one mod went into that player.

Gloves (arm bracers) and boots are from Assassins Creed-Altairs Gear.

The top is an fur armor replacement. I'm not really sure, because there are a lot armor replacers around the Nexus, f.e. Sexier YAARM Fur Armor. (in your image ,the bib was removed - or maybe it is another replacer).

The sleeves seem to come from Huntress armor (available in Apachii Goddess Store).

Have fun.

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern. :)