Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

There used to be a hilarity spell called "Summon Fish and Bread", I used to have it a long time ago but now I can't find it anywhere. I remember seeing a clip of it in a collection of hilarity spells but it appears that video was taken down on Youtube. Does anyone know where you can get it again? It's sort of silly but it would be fun to play with it again.

Thanks,

- P

Edited by panterath

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There used to be a hilarity spell called "Summon Fish and Bread", I used to have it a long time ago but now I can't find it anywhere. I remember seeing a clip of it in a collection of hilarity spells but it appears that video was taken down on Youtube.

Hi panterath.

Hm, I found something. Maybe it is the mod you had once!?

According to

(look at 2:20) is the "Summon Fish and Bread" spell a part of CWars Chest of Fun.

If this should be the mod you are searching for, I wish you much fun. :)

Greetings, Alba and Tobjoern :)

Edited by Tobjoern

There used to be a hilarity spell called "Summon Fish and Bread", I used to have it a long time ago but now I can't find it anywhere. I remember seeing a clip of it in a collection of hilarity spells but it appears that video was taken down on Youtube.

Hi panterath.

Hm, I found something. Maybe it is the mod you had once!?

According to

(look at 2:20) is the "Summon Fish and Bread" spell a part of CWars Chest of Fun.

If this should be the mod you are searching for, I wish you much fun. :)

Greetings, Alba and Tobjoern :)

Yes! This was the mod, and the video too! Thanks for finding them :)

- P