• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AlfredTetzlaff:

Tobjoern:

Thank you VERY much! ♥ Neither of these mods is what I was looking for, but they're great anyway :DD

_

Now I have another question: I'm looking for a mod that makes Madness Armor a light armor and a mod that retextures the Amber Armor making it grey or black (this ugly green thingy too). Please help~ ♥

• 2 weeks later...
It's not an RE rip. It's called Raven Suit and it's by hentai. It's not shared around publically, I believe hentai distributed it on naver. A quick google search should help though, it's findable. Edited by geechan

Hey guys. For the past few weekends Ive been collecting a big set of immersion enhancing mods for Oblivion. Now one of the things thats always bugged me in Oblivion is that theres no children anywhere, so I found this mod : http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=oblivionmods.detail&id=3577 , that seems to be a pretty comprehensive solution, but its vanished, none of the dl links work. Does anyone out there have it or a link to a download or even an equivalent mod? Edited by Crazyfoolgaf