Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to post here and be a bother, but I am trying to find a mod and it is desperately driving me nuts.

Awhile back I had a mod that added a 'Ring of Perception' I think it was. It allowed you to change saturation/brightness/contrast and a few other visual effects in-game with sliders, and allowed you to save presets. Does anyone remember this? I've been searching the past couple days but cannot remember at all what it was called. Any help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Nevermind, found it! It's called ScreenEffects. Just bought a premium membership and searched my download history. Useful feature, that is.

I recently saw the Bury Corpse mod and it got me wondering: Are there any other mods out there to deal with corpses? Maybe cremation, or failing that, the ability to move corpses around?

This is a forum for mods that you know exist, but can't find. From the first page:

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For mod requests post here.

Is there any way to find out which mod the hair on the girl came from in this picture?

hey you,

somebdy like me can, but nobody will do here cause it's a rip from tera, as far as I know.

Harvald

I was unaware this hair belonged to tera. Makes sense, since her armor is from tera. I was led to assume this screenshot was from Oblivion though, so I assumed I'd find the hairstyle in a hair pack somewhere.