Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

if you are looking for the meshes of SKSRen have a look on a site named "undersunandsky" there is a complete version of CCC including most of SKS Ren. The Password you find between the Quotemarks. SKS RenChinese; you might find some parts, if you are looking for GSB Modders Hair.

Edited by Harvald

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#13779 I use TRAP by Tejon. Because I too was unsatisfied with the rebalancing aspect of RBP. There are undoubtedly others, but several I found had little to no documentation, so I moved on.

P.S. Can someone please clue me in as to how to do a proper reply on this site?

Thanks) I think I give it a try)

One more question - is there a patch for WAC and OOO? I remember it existed...

Thanks) I think I give it a try)

One more question - is there a patch for WAC and OOO? I remember it existed...

I considered using WAC myself a little bit ago but while I could find any number of fixes and a few patches, all of the patches for the FCOM mods seem to be gone. I tracked them to some Japanese site but the links were dead.

Look like I'm a only one whoo ask questions here now))

What are best vampirte mod out there? Ideally not overpowered, have good mechanics and Ideally has something like good quests for vampires. And would be great if it would be compatible with FCOM)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a quest mod that started with a flyer for an inn named seven sins (I think, I know for a fact the name had the word sins in it) that was in the shivering isles. The inn is run by a succubus and had a bed in the middle of the room. When you fall asleep in the bed something happens and you wake up outside in the water with all your stuff missing and you have to go find it. The only name that keeps popping up in my mind is "seven sins" or something like that and the last time I saw was here in 2011. I've also found it on nexus mods but I think it's been deleted. Can anyone help?

Thank you very much! Also looking for one other mod I used to use. It causes the first person camera to sway or bob when running and walking. I can't recall if it was Oblivion - Enhanced Camera because I don't remember seeing my character's body.