Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey guys, I have installed Ren's and I am a Mystic Elf now, only, my face is still ugly and on my leg, the textures ain't right, you can see a line on my leg, on one side dark skin and on the other side light skin, How can I fix this and how do I make my face look better??? :thanks:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I have installed Ren's and I am a Mystic Elf now, only, my face is still ugly and on my leg, the textures ain't right, you can see a line on my leg, on one side dark skin and on the other side light skin, How can I fix this and how do I make my face look better??? :thanks:

Using custom race doesn't make your character look good automatically, although custom head mesh makes getting decent-looking character easier. And, what body replacer you use? Ren's Beauty Pack doesn't come with any body replacer textures. Instead, other people made Mystic Elf body textures for body replacers, so you have to search for that. If I can recall, Fantasy Figure and Robert's Body replacers packed Mystic Elf body textures together, while ExnemEyeCandy/HGEC doesn't have them in pack(instead, Exnem made ME body texture for EC, and Ozmo included body texture in own high-rez texture pack).

Using custom race doesn't make your character look good automatically, although custom head mesh makes getting decent-looking character easier. And, what body replacer you use? Ren's Beauty Pack doesn't come with any body replacer textures. Instead, other people made Mystic Elf body textures for body replacers, so you have to search for that. If I can recall, Fantasy Figure and Robert's Body replacers packed Mystic Elf body textures together, while ExnemEyeCandy/HGEC doesn't have them in pack(instead, Exnem made ME body texture for EC, and Ozmo included body texture in own high-rez texture pack).

Ye, I forgot to tell you that, I have Exnem's Eyecandy, but wich mod is the best to have a nice face and how can i get the line at my leg away?? And it would be the best if I didn't had to restart my game, cause I downloaded the sneakarmor and got it in lvl 1 but i prefer not to go again in that scarry ruin...

Hey guys, I have installed Ren's and I am a Mystic Elf now, only, my face is still ugly and on my leg, the textures ain't right, you can see a line on my leg, on one side dark skin and on the other side light skin, How can I fix this and how do I make my face look better??? thanks.gif

High rez face textures for custom races can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

Those work best with the HGEC body mod, especially thanks to Luchaire's seam reducer: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19738

I was wondering if there is a mod out there, that adds more insects to Oblivion. I've seen the spider by Slof, but I get the heebie-geebies when I see spiders. Insects like flies, dragonflies, more butterflies, Praying Mantis, maybe frogs, etc...

Thanks.