Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I've been browsing tesnexus and several japanese blogs for hours now, but can't find this armor / staff (or a savegame, but i'm fine with just the armor) ;_;

help plz ;_;

(thx in advance)

It reminds me of this armor (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15509) however it looks like someone edited it. The staff looks similar.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone around that could fill me in on mods that add more randomness to gameplay? Be it in npc reactions, spawn ambushes, loot, faction/conflict occurances, etc?

Though I will say, sometimes the bugs with CM Companion Mod people 'getting in a bad mood' and going after some npc can be amusing. Until I have to reload..

Anyone know if Tagigan Estate is around anywhere for download? It had the elevator and the wall around the house had a lockable double gate with sort of barbed protection on the top. There were also roving guards. It use to be available at Tesnexus a long time ago.

I have searched all kinds of terms looking for a mod I thought I saw in nexus, all to no avail. I am trying to find something that will allow you to tab/spacebar/SOMETHING through all the dialogue in coversations required for quests. I have no problem listening to the resposes of the NPCs the first time, but when on a particularly difficult quest, or when starting a new game, it is irritating to have to sit back and listen to the same thing over and over on reload after dying or screwing up a quest. Surely there is someone who has attacked this problem? Just the ability to forego the conversation and jump to the next place where my response is required would be a godsend.

Thank you.

I've been browsing tesnexus and several japanese blogs for hours now, but can't find this armor / staff (or a savegame, but i'm fine with just the armor) ;_;

help plz ;_;

(thx in advance)

the armor is pretty cool http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?act=at...ost&id=6139 because of the quality shiny gems and hair piece it looks like a rip to me but from what game I'm not sure yet, however names and links of mods can help find rare armor do you have anything like clues? detectives can take years to find something unless they have clues. At the very least we can find out if its been released or not to the Japanese or Chinese community.

ok, chances are low that it's been released....found this today:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=10601

This outfit is a Chinese modder's works(not me),I just got the test version,and I am trying to persuade him to release it.

now he is making another Sun armor,I think after finishing these works,one day, he will upload them ......

(end of june - well.....some time has passed since then)