Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's an odd one. I am looking for CM companions. But not just any one. With over 400 some odd here I am looking for some very specific ones.

1) I saw one where it had elves of liniage companions along with 2 Demons from Chins demons. Can't find it any more.

2) A mystic elf female. Of course there are tons of those, but I'm trying to find one with a full AI that allows the to talk to other NPCs when idle.

3) If there are any more with full IA that would be great.

I hope that not to big of a list.

Is there a mod, that lists all the quests you can do in Oblivion? Kind of like a wiki?

I assume your looking for a mod that shows all quests in your ingame journal?

As far as I am aware there isn't a mod like that. Of course this topic is for mods that you know exsist, but can't find. You might try posting in the File Requests/Suggestions section where someone might be able to create one for you or possibly point you in the right direction if they have heard of a mod like you are asking for.

Or you might consider buying the game guide :)

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.

hihi~

I'm looking for... Offhand weapons that 'disappear' whenever you sheath your weapon.

It's kind of annoying when you have your weapon put away but you still have this off hand sword in your other hand, running around with it.

If not, could anyone tell me of a mod with offhand weapons where the weapons are 'inverted'? Like, you're holding the sword backwards, with the blade pointing to the back.

Thanks x3

Hey:

I stumbled accross a mod that lets you group clothing by use, and hotkey it: you can have a getup that boosts your mercantile, one for running faster, one for close fighting, all just a click away.

Wish I'd mailed myself a link, cuz now I can't find it.

Any help appreciated.