Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can you find the origanal 1st person animations for obilvion,i downloaded some animations but forgot to back up the origanal ones now im stuck with ones i hate. I think this file is somewhere if you cant find it tell me of some other ausome animations

thanks

All of the vanilla textures and meshes are in the vanilla .bsa files. Unless you have either deleted or modified original .bsa files (not a good idea) they are still there. When we say that a mod 'overwrites' a vanilla mesh or texture, It does so each time when you load the game to play. It does not actually change anything in the original files at all. It first loads the .bsa stuff, then as each mod is loaded (load order) it overwrites anything that it replaces in the game, not in the original .bsa.
The above quote is talking about textures and meshes, but animations are included also.

You can extract Meshs and Textures from the relevant BSA files.

You can do this through OBMM - Utilities - BSA Browser.

Once opened this way you only have to double click on the relevant

BSA to open it.

After it's open click on - sort - to get an alphabetic listing.

Also includes animations. Both quotes were from this topic: Is there someone willing to send me the original ..., texture for the Dwarven armor pieces ...i did a mistake

Basically, you can get your animations from the bsa files if you have something like OBMM to extract them.

This topic is for mods you know exist, so if you need more help you might try posting a new topic explaining your troubles in detail. There are alot of great people that would gladly offer you assisstance, that might not look here :)

Was looking at the image board and found this image: http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1237849426.jpg

Does anyone know what armor that is?

Edit: Well I found this mod http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22017 which is the same legs/gloves, but the chest is not the same.

Aleandra was the creator of the picture so you might try PMing and asking her: Aleandra Member Profile

Trying to think of a mod that added cool effects to the weapons you enchant.. Like if you enchant a sword with fire damage, it turns into a flaming sword :mellow:

Anyone know wich one i'm talking about?

Here's one: Visual_Enchantments

Hope this is what you want :D

heyas I am looking for a mod I seen once, I know it exists I just can't remember the name of it for the life of me, anyway what it does is:

it removes level ups for rasing major skills in exchange for a xp system, you get so many skill and attribute points per level, and your base stats also get modified by levels of skills that stat governs.. Any idea what the name of it is? it also removes skill trainers.

Greetings once again mod detectives, I was looking through Weapons/Armor category on TESNexus and I found a re-skin of Tyrael Armor that was Black. I really can't remember more than that. Hope you can help, if you need any more information I hope I can help. If I can add one more bit of searching assistance, I know that it didn't state anywhere that it was an actual re-skin, only that I relized it after a bit of observance and from one of the comments.

I think I posted in the wrong place and now I have seen this....Madness armour mod for exnems.....I am sure I saw it a few days ago but wasnt looking for it then, you know how it goes......anyone know it? sorry, i am pretty new here.