Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

heyas I am looking for a mod I seen once, I know it exists I just can't remember the name of it for the life of me, anyway what it does is:

it removes level ups for rasing major skills in exchange for a xp system, you get so many skill and attribute points per level, and your base stats also get modified by levels of skills that stat governs.. Any idea what the name of it is? it also removes skill trainers.

Is this what you are looking for?: Oblivion XP Levelling

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings good people! Hopefully someone here can help me. I've seen this particular armour popping up around the place IMAGE

Hopefully someone can put a name, or even an author to it? I don't mind having to search for it myself, just I have nothing to go on :(

DO you remember where you found the pic originally?

Aye. that particular one is in the images section here. And before you ask, yes, I have asked people before for a name to the mod. Never got a reply. Hence, why I am here asking.

(also, Ive even had a good dig around in the armour/weapons and items/clothes/... categories, couldnt find it.)

The reason I asked is its in a block of pics some of which are Hentai's work, others are Lera and Pizz work, and some shots are inside IC stores and others are in various towns. Lera and Pizz Hiyoko Store contains some of the outfits in the same block of pics. No idea if the armor is one. Some of the stuff was Hentai's work. Although I must admit its dang close to Eyren's Vamp hunter. The neck piece especially.

Hi all ive been looking for a footwear replacer, that makes all the vanilla armors footwear more feminine with a heel, i know one exists, but cannot remember what it was called or by whom it was made. Any help in pointing to this would be great.

Thanks

SkyeG

Was looking at the image board and found this image: http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1237849426.jpg

Does anyone know what armor that is?

Edit: Well I found this mod http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22017 which is the same legs/gloves, but the chest is not the same.

found this on tesnexus just ^^

DesuChans Stealth Gear