Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I've loaded a female body replacer (exnem) which works and have tried a male body replacer (roberts V4) but the roberts shows a conflict when I try to run it. I may be doing something wrong there but the instructions were too complicated for my small brain. I am using OBMM.

Is there a body replacer mod that contains both male and female? In an OMOD format would be an added bonus. :confused:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just recently reinstalled Oblivion after a 2 year hiatus. Last time I remember playing I had a mod that made opening the crates and sacks in the Imperial City a crime (theft). For the life of me I don't remember what it was called. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

I've just recently reinstalled Oblivion after a 2 year hiatus. Last time I remember playing I had a mod that made opening the crates and sacks in the Imperial City a crime (theft). For the life of me I don't remember what it was called. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

That particular feature I know is in OOO (Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul). It also changes a huge pile of other stuff.

There is probably a small little mod that does that however (unfortunately, this I do not know)

I've loaded a female body replacer (exnem) which works and have tried a male body replacer (roberts V4) but the roberts shows a conflict when I try to run it. I may be doing something wrong there but the instructions were too complicated for my small brain. I am using OBMM.

Is there a body replacer mod that contains both male and female? In an OMOD format would be an added bonus. :confused:

Roberts can issue conflicts with any "Cosmetic" mod such as Rens, Natural Faces, etc. You can load Roberts last or use Wrye Bash and meld them into a single bashed patch.

How ever the only MALE/FEMALE dual set is the Roberts male and female textures. In fact since Roberts Male textures came out few retexes have been done for the Male body. Most people found his work sufficient since there were options and the community is more obsessed with naked chicks so most retex work ends up there.

what are some mods that improve the general looking of npcs? especially female

You could get the Beautiful Women Mod :) It changes their looks fairly nicely IMHO, not overly pretty but not overly ugly...

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17189

Handsome Gents is a nice add on for the ladies ;) Hafid Hollowleg is hot :P

Now oh great Mod Detectives...can you tell me if there is a kissing pose and/or animation? :) I've seen screenshots with something close to that...but I don't know what pose pack it could be in...thanks in advance :)

Hello, I'm looking for a mod I saw once on the 100 best file list a long time ago but have been unable to find it now since i forgot its name. It was basically constituted by a huge underground open-space dungeon (alike the game Arx Fatalis) where there was some druids if I am not mistaken. it had some furniture and rooms in some of its space and even some trees around, while still underground. I never played it just. seen its screenshots, so bear my description with a grain of salt.

Greetings,

I just noticed this topic after creating my own in search of the mods (armor, skin, body, eyes) that created this Khajiit.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/1...-1235259301.jpg

I believe the picture is proof that these things exist somewhere, however extensive searching is resulting in headaches and insanity, if anyone has any information on the armor, skin, body or eyes of this beautiful Khajiit, please tell me.

I figured posting here would be akin to fishing, two lines for double the chance of catching a fish... Or in this case, a cat... However, if this is the wrong forum for said searching, could somebody please direct me to the correct location for assistance?

This one thanks you for your assistance in advance.

This ones topic has been answered, while other questions have been raised, this one feels that it has been covered, although this one would love to know of any other quality Khajiit mods.

The Khajit in your photo appears to have been the clouded leopard texture that Alienslof made for Roberts male body. Sadly, she has withdrawn her mods. Someone on the board may have it but its all but vanished now. The armor looks like some of her Goth shop or Robe trader mod products. Most of those are also withdrawn.

Hello, I'm looking for a mod I saw once on the 100 best file list a long time ago but have been unable to find it now since i forgot its name. It was basically constituted by a huge underground open-space dungeon (alike the game Arx Fatalis) where there was some druids if I am not mistaken. it had some furniture and rooms in some of its space and even some trees around, while still underground. I never played it just. seen its screenshots, so bear my description with a grain of salt.

hmmm large scale underground top 100:

Click Here

Although I wasn't able to find any top 100 druid mods I did find Path of the Druid

Thanks for the reply Fodric.

I believe, though, it isn't the Lost Spires one, it was one with only that dungeon space, albeit being huge. and it isn't in the 100 top anymore.

Also, does anyone know the name of the mod that imported an elite plated armor from Morrowind to oblivion?