Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ok here is the deal for the Purple outfit at least. NOT RELEASED. In other words its a resource from a foreign language community and most likely due to IP and Copyright issues will never be released here. I suspect its the same for the sword. Sorry. I also recommend not surfing the images threads looking for good mods to dl for just these reasons. Many of the people who post the images enhance the images with photoshop or gimp, they use resources not available to the general community often as a look what I have and you can't teaser, and lastly because many of the pics are just that images created for specific effect and contain resources not in any released mods.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Praise be oh gods of the Nexus Forums and hear my prayers!

please hear out my peticion!

I was looking for a water mod! one that makes swimming harder...

something that consumes your fatigue depending on armor type inventory weight and player skills and attributes... and something that makes dead people with heavy inventory sink to the ground...

basically i'm asking for a mod that would make those imperial guards run out of fatigue,sink to the ground and drown and stay down there for as long as the game allows...

thank you for considering my peticion.

What are the best fps-increasing mods? I was looking for an updated list I saw of the old list of 13 essential mods from digg.com but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm wondering what are the most optimal fps increasing mods I can get.

@MarkJDK

I'm pretty certain it's from idkrrr's Corean mod(Clicky).

@The Black Ninja

There are lots of FPS optimizing mods and depending on how much you need to increase your performance, the lower you're gonna have to go with the settings and graphics. Here are a few mods that should help you with FPS problems;

Streamline. I believe the current most stable versions are Streamline v3.0 - Open Beta 4 and Streamline 2.1 ESP. Read the installation instructions provided and at least skim through the comments.

LowPoly Grass, name is self explanatory and can GREATLY improve FPS while outdoors. I've noticed that sheer amount of grass can rape your graphics card and cause an FPS drop of over 30 in certain areas. Sometimes using the console code "tg"(toggle grass) can be a large help, if you don't mind the grass missing.

Quiet Feet MAX makes walking silent, which can have some "adverse" effects for your heart when you're sneaking and suddenly a skeleton jumps you from behind and shoves a battle axe to your face. Can improve FPS, but I personally don't advice unless you really desperately need an increase.

There are more if you bother searching yourself, just listed a few of the common ones.