Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got 20 mods or so (might also get those magic ones as well).

they work perfectly etc, however now i want to install shivering isles.

how much trouble that will cause? do i really need to get an update for every mod i have?

If the mods are some of the larger ones they should be SI compatible right off the bat. In fact I would say most mods on this site are SI compatible, many in fact require it. I would make a backup copy of your data folder then install SI and see how well it runs. You can then uninstall if needed and replace the data folder with your backup copy.

looking for a mod or mods to change the background color of the items screen.

The original mod to do this was DarkUI it was combined with DarnUI as DarkUI Darn and there are more than a few texture versions:

Dark Blue

Black and Red

Black and Gold

Plus a few others here and there. These likely do a bit more than you asked for but should at least handle what you wanted. I would have linked DarnUI as well but it doesn't change the screen colors.

Thank you very much!

New Question, I can't find it at Nexus Files.

Has the Fallout 3 'Headwrap' been ported over to Oblivion? I thought it'd look pretty 'piratical'.

Not to my knowledge. There are pirate outfits in both Apachii stores as well as various wigs etc. Theres also a set by Lera for exnem and some other bodies I think. Not sure its in the Hiyoko store but it might be. Its available as a standalone.

Good day to you, forumites.

This might sounds very lazy for a first post, but can you find me something?

It's the sword in that screenshot:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1224020666.jpg

I searched for 'sword', 'flaming sword' and 'demon sword', no luck.

So, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Elric.

The flames are photoshopped. I can't tell much more about it without being able to see it at a different angle. I'm probably wrong, but first guess by the patten on the sword perhaps you should try searching "Ayelid" or "Ebony."